Wednesday, February 13, 2008

contented in hand cuffs

Contented in hand cuffs

No young master a first thing , is that the metal ahnd cuffs even the fussy covered ones , are wrong! If the girl is up for trusting you then she is up for you to have good tools , get the Velcro cuffs , they are flexible and that will allow her to feel ! the fucking not the twinge of the paon of metal cutting into her wrists ,,, and you do want ti to be about PAIN maybe the taste of choclate verusu vanilla but proper creative sensation , just like eating straight powered coco is yucky and quality chocolate is sublime , so is the difference between the freedom of being restrained with flexible cuffs that hold her writs firmly and sercurely tied to her lower legs and you have such a pretty presented puppy to play with .

She can feel the spanking the teasing of her psuuy the desire build and zstruggle with all her might when you are fucking her holding the Hitachi on her clit directly pulliong the hood back she can stroggle with force that if she had struggled like that in metal hand cuffs they would cut into her wrists and ,,, take the fun out of being fucked like her deepest inner nature desries to be fucked

She wants this freedom , that her EGO has been denyed by being the “ I “ that Eckard Tolle writes about in his newer book , that “ I “ that associates her ddeepst inner desires with the un attatinable of freedom to be herself . for if she is herself she is no longer be a TODAYS WOMAN …. The hight of the Eve model from parables of old . the sublt control of adam in that adam did not want to be ALONE . so he ignored God and nature to have PUSSY in his life and ate of the GREED so that he would keep Eve smiling ,,,, feel how you eat of the apple today young amster , feel also the tie you have to the things in your life which you feel are4 you ! again I refer to the words of Tolle who is describing in fancy words the same shit I use ,,, fuck you and disphit shit to get your attentions .

But that idea of alone …. I can remember in my childhood my mom chuckling about how lost my dad was those times he would have to come home to an empty house because hse and the kids were out of town , how loney he was …. She felt it cute . AHHHH the message of Adam and Eve proven in todays world ,, hell proven with me just this past weekend in a choice I made to throw away three beers ,,, I berate you for drinking , yet I have said I do choose to drink alone when I am in states of deep hurt and confusion … well Sunday I was alone like my dad was , I had done much work that day work for the family so was not alone since I had my family in my mind , like when I work Monday thru firday …. Like I found the REASOn for living was nore than just BEING PHIL of phil’s bait and tackle … that family was much more satisfying . so after working hrd , and still looking at Pumpkinhead’s and Boy- Boy’s rooms and knowing that I miss them so deeply and that I have to apck them up without seeing them one more time , leaving with out seeing them , because to see them willonly bring up the pain of the seprstion more acutely for them , they live in the bliss of mainly forgetting they have a daddy .. focusing only on their new family unit they have stability peace and the most happiness every thing I could want for them given the circumstances .

So , I choose to drink to take the edge off the FEELINGS of ADAM the loneliness ,,, now dipshit in a 3 wife compound instinctualism family woult that be reality very often .. how differently complex would the idea of being the GORILLA tha protects the territory for the ahrem of females and children , and receiving the gifts of their sexuall submission as the compfrtable feeling desire to give it ,,,, a rises and stimulates her freedom , FREEDOM OF CHOICE , to want to be tied , to be fucked with a dildoe in one in minute and my hard dick in the next minute to be fucked from asshole to pussy back and forth till she screams shaking her head in a blend of orgasimic bliss and spanked sensations …… of freedom to express and yelllll and let the hormonial drigs wash over her mind brain and body ….. NOT HAVING this for me , or her’s ( 3 ) left me feeling alone TRAPPED by the lifestyle of my fathers who followed like good warriors the rules of their generals the governments and releigons … without really deeply thinking . of feeling the contrasts of the emotional guidance system .

So to drink 3 and throw away 3 for be brings that deeop felling of being a liar , of not living up to the recommendations is spew …. But fuck I am just ADAM ….. taken from the garden because of the teaching of the past forefathers …. Because of the love fo family that Adam had and he FEARED being ALONE more than trusting in the concept that a GOOD EVE did exisit ….. does a natural EVE live or are they all only ,, the things they they OWN , again the words of TOlle ?fancy words which are so far remeoved from eve when she is tied with a dildoes ticking out of her pussy with my hand reaching down to keep it in as my hard cock is fucking her ass and she is screaming in SENSATIONS breatihing hard from orgasism after climx , feeling the bliss of being the PENETRATED !

No comments: