Tuesday, May 15, 2007

a stop to mental anguish thru FUCKING

A stop to mental anguish thru sex


Young Master today a few things directly from my world …. One which is not sex is beer , I don’t drink a month ago when I was left with an inventory of beer after a weekend party I choose to throw the beer away rather than start a bad habit of having an easy inventory of beer to become … a habit ….. well a week ago I bouoght 2 beers I thought we my girl and I needed a beer , ( self medication ) to kinda mellow a LIFE SHOCK well us , we could not even really fininsh one of those 24 ouncers . the other was left in the frig . and I later the next day put that 1 into inventory …. 1 I was concerned that there maybe another need to sefl medicate since the life shock was still fresh , she may nned another calming ahot of drug of alcohol ….. but then as that was not the case I thought I would drink it on the weekend past I expected to be alone for the weekend and thought I may catch a buzz on of those nights well I did not ……… the last time the issue of having multiple beers in inventory came up it was my life partner who thought that would be a good idea , and I was hurt by the idea … it was a bit of a fight . ( actually I owe her an orchid for this one ) then a month later I inventory a beer with a goal yes but still inventory ……… but once she brought it to my awareness and since the events I had kept the beer for were no longer there ,,, I was reminded anout my choice not to let myself slip ,, slip so easly into the habit of using any DRUG by having it around in inventory . I thanked her and then threw that drug away that can of beer …….

Now the beer was bought to self medicate to ease the pain of separation ,, tears must flow to wash away the pain and sometimes a drug can help get those tears folwing … well that pain is still there and will need many more nights of tears till it is washed away for the most part … but to get stuck in depression in those tears is a real concern ,,, the use of a drug can start the tears and the effect of the drug can help the entry into sleep the ending of the tears ……… but SEX also can help reframe can help stop the tears can help make a speration between ,, a good mental cleansing TEARS and the reality that life is no ALL bad ! …… but my mr.nice guy was trapped I know that sex would reframe her , but to have sex at that time last night seemed so NON romantic .. and it was …. It seemed COLD .. it was not ! it was not ! ….. it was love yet common thought would see me saying , let us have sex now as me thinking about ME ! when it was me thingking abouthow to stop the tears , to set her down for sleep ……… so I explained to her , with first describing how my intent in this suggestion is to help her REFRAME … I explained the need to CRY to cleanse but also to stop and see the BEAUTY of life to balance ,, then I said I want ……… to fuck you …………….. ohhhhhhh it worked sex creates feel good hormones , self medication equal to any drug you can buy , and with less side effects ,, drugs like alcohol have longer side effects … they do not wash out of the blood stream like self generated medications like those formed during sex ……… the RESPONSIBILITY of MASTER ? to aid the girl I love ? yes . actuall I had a hard time getting stiff enough to fuck to but I got hard of course as I thrusted and saw her pyshicall response that she was REFRAMING ….

So young Master ….. whatch gonna do when you find you acting in a way that you have stated as OFFENSIVE to you …. When you act in what looks like a direct lie . ADMIT IT and say THANK YOU . Do not s[pend to much time explaining , saying but but but , I had X, Y , Z reason NO… just throw the $1 worht of beer away ,,,, think about penny wise dollar foolish …. How much money have you invested in the relationship would $ 1 or 10 or 100 or even 1000 really be worth the damage done by … not living yourself up the the moral levels that you expect others to live up to ?

Next , it is a fact , sex creates , the drugs better suited to ease mental pain that ,,, doctor prescribed . or illegal street bought .. or simple beer ,, no sex is much better if ,, if you … you both can reframe and understand the act of sex is …. What it is … it is not only selfish enjoyment or expression of animal LUST … but naturals pain reliever . NOT an insult but a show of real love and concern ……… she will need to cry for weeks fuck hell for months maybe on and off for years to wash awy this pain this loss …….. and well a good fucking helps bring us both out of this loss . this pain … because I tooo . fell her losss .. I lose her when she is crying .. I lose her . the fuck my hard cock being inside her body connects US again as a couple .

( how would this play out in a ploy ? hmmmm it would depend on the girlw who find themselves understanding they are sisters not ONLY children ,, hmmmm think dumbass think …. The quality you want in who you search for , would be one those 3 who will naturally understand that idea , they are not an only child
but a sister )

No comments: