Monday, May 28, 2007

my FUCKING pleasure

MY … fucking .. Pleasure

Young Master , has the girl said to you directly that she wants to live a subbmissive lifestyle? She responded not only from an interst of fansty to that tease .. to the business card with hand cuffs on it , she did not just want a one time event but she has directly said LEAD I want to follow , I like the idea of see YOU! Happy …. Has the girl said that to you ?

Well I have a girl who has directly voiced this type of stuff to me , more than once said there will never be a NO and so far she has been true to her word ,,, as long as the sex was for my pleasure she has been more than willingly to allow me to use her body as I desired ,,,, ( NO MIND YOU SHE ENJOYS IT ..ALSO ) and in her joy in her response is where my desire comes form sure I love to cummmm but I love her a girl feel me hearing and seeing her responses from that I get pleasure …… but I LOVE HER so that confuses things some times especially as our relationship grows ,,,, I fuck her every morning because that is my time and she is asleep and well she expects to be used by me… but nights and afternoons ,,, here is where I encounter problems … there have be times during our relationship that we were going at it afternoons and nights hardly missing a day …. But then shit happens ,,. We kinda get out of the habit ,,, not because I needed to stop but mainly to respect her , often it is a short illness or her time of the month or family concerns that leave us stressed (YET BWEING STRESSED WE SHOULD FUCK MORE , IT RELIVES STRESS rref rames life .. but old habit patterns being NICE I do not start sex )

MASTER ,, being master ,,, young master , being master means being leader and being responsible and that means stepping out of your comfort area …to take that LEAD . yet the old habit patterns of bing nice come back ,, haunting you like a GHOST leading me back into well old habit patterns … one has been to think way to fucking much about PROJECTS … my sports …. Sure for me my projects are for the benefit of the family ( and myself since I get an ego boost ) but in reality the are a SOMETHING I can control , where she is a something I cannot even though she has never ever given me a NO! still my concern for her feelings control me as strongly as any DIRECT NO ,,, feeling her feelings ,,, you know what I am talking ,, catching her daily VIBES ….. and then reading them ……… maybe it is not a NO but it reads not today ! Please . BUT MY projects they I have control over ……

I wonder about my poly ideas for me I am not pursueing them .. or even fanstying about that yet writing about them ,, comparing reality to the ,, idea the dynamic of POLIGAMY …. And I come to this idea a bit clearer …. The idea that sure I lead but also I do not … in the beginning of relationship her desire to get me , motivates her , her sexual desire level is strong … because of the idea that I am not yet hers ( the I love you slave effect ) the poly even if committed there is a Sub concsiuos dynamic .. even if the girls are friends there is a something …. That something I believe at a certain level keeps the girls sort of chasing me for attention and sex ………. GOOD FOR HER GOOD FOR ME .. keeps us at that dating level of LIVING , that excited life not the HUMM DRUMM life . I hope my words are enough for you to think about things dipshit ,, I can not and do not want to give you answers as much as help you to use that mind and just think . about being different than everyone one else ,, not being just a sheep.Feel your reality let yourself think outside of the ox of Mr. Nice Guy inot the box of being MR. Nice MASTER . and part of that is I believe simplifying life ……… this age of labor saving devises and instant entertainment has lead into a life with to much free time on our minds . and actually much unhappiness for many . to much time to fill and us humans well we are truly HYPNOSIS machines our minds get programmed so ealsy by what we hear and see sll the fucking time that flood of shit she we get from TV and MOVIE and RADIO when we have all that free time . just think about it dipshit ……. And then lick more pussy … remember how good it feels to fill your lungs with that fresh scent of pussy to feel her responses to your soft tongue the way you can make her squirm and wiggle moan and cry and pant and want you and only you …….

So much fucking better than TV or movie or that projct you have been working on ……. All the things you can control ………. If I could only control her , but I can not in a 1 on 1 , in the poly there is another dynamic which controls her ,,, that is HERSELF ! never truly there this dynamic in a 1 on 1 … it just disappears in the 1 on 1 it just melts away inot the expectations the hypnosis of regular day to day life as ususal living . to fucking bad .

Patriotic pernert , the idea that you build the simple life ,,,,, I have been bringing up a lot of details about energy lately and forgot things like , the fun of being outside of building a simple garden of transplanting wild flowers ……. Of doing things with out using $ yes you will use money when you plant your fruit trees but dumbass they will bring ages years and years of recreation of something to do ,,,, activity that is not just sitting like a ZOMBIE in front of a computer or TV screen . there will be harvest times where you will pick fruit then DRY ? yes dry that fruit ever buy dryed fruit ? what the person who dryed that fruit knows ssecret that you cannot learn? They are special no , drying fruit making fruit leather 9 FRUIT ROLL UPS is simple ,, canning fruit so that you and the family the kids have some thing sweet for desert all year is something beyond your ability to learn ? no dumbass , it is just boiling water then boiling the fruit to kill off the natural bacteria present on everything then boiling the mason jars to kill of the bacteria there then while still in hot boiling water you place the fruit in the jar with some surgar ( surag in pure form like salt is a preservative ) and then closing the mason jare while it is in hot water while hereing cooking gloves and then taking it out of the oiling water and putting a date on it and letting it cool and seal ………. And you got free food .. real good healthy free food ………. And you had fun doing it ….or is sitting in front of that TV or COMPUTER really that much fun ,, getting poisoned by beer day after day , getting high over and over is that really that much fun ,, have you ever done something that is really not the norm …… buying food from a store is a LABOR SAVING idea …. Giving you more free time in which to become confused and depressed because you have nothng to do so you think to much and then need to end that cycle of thingking by getting high …… sounds dumb to me ! ……. The trapp of I am to tired ….. instead of living of buying happiness thru eating out , thru labor savings ideas , of having everything so EASY …. And yet in the end you become unhappy how about building a life that is more complex yet fulfilling in that you get a sense of pride in having done things yourlself …. I KNOW IT IS A STRANGE IDEA ……… but again patriotic in that you donot send all your money out of your home into the economy of imported products and services . ohhh I was reading some data on a solar collector a 4 by 8 panel which is just a lcear panel with a black rubber back ground which heats house air , in fact produces the equal to to gallons of gas per day each day every day for free for ever …… to gallons what $3 + per galloan today , that is 6.50 a day not going to IRAN … just 1 person it is all about 1 person

No comments: