Friday, December 11, 2009

leaving pussy

Leaving pussy

Ok no it is NOT all bad there is GREAT and wonderful examples of living all around , BUT WHY IS IT NOT? POSSIBLE TO HAVE ALL THOSE EXAMPLES of wonderful living while living in a different ..method ,too? http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html iam no the LIMITING 1 I am the expansive 1 another of many other expansive 1’s , where your constant attempts to limit expansion is like a MENTAL PRISION . that you live and want to enprison others there with you …. I leave you young miss …. Creativity means you can KEEP the core of what is important and shed that which is realy a poisin …….. honestly feel your fear about YOUR LOOKS the next time you are stressing over getting ready to go OUT . and tell me true how do you thik that activity will play out as the years stroll on …..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_many_angels_can_dance_on_the_head_of_a_pin%3F

ahh the confuse and conquer manifested in so many ways … scholasticism …does the endless debate FEEL GOOD ? does it help grow any of my fruit trees or does it just keep me in trap where by I am DEPENDANT ON THE SYTEM for my personel up keep …thus slave to the HIVE …. Even the priests of the ivory tower were realy slaves to the THING they created and sustained … just a bunch of pin heads ..it is not about the details it is about the braoder concepts and eviendece trails .

Exodus means leaving …ahh the confuse and conquer ,,, the voice of the sage ,,tells that the stream of guidance coming from the CONFUSION will lead to just more of the same ..so as I was scanning some more PHAORH shit a line of data suggesting Questions about dating of Hebrew history and eygptian historyyears …. Came about

I can get caught up in alife time of questioning and RE-questioning things , when in reality is ,,5000 PLUS OR MINUS of mind fuck is enough ,w hether this was that or that was this , is UN IMPORTANT …. The evidence trail surrounding meNOW is what is IMPORTATN , and of that of friends and family I have DIRECT contact with during my life tells me things are fucked up ….. and why ? confuse and conquer ,,divided attention … bring confusion . the tool of the trap . and the trap is what is important , for if you or I get confused enough we willjust fucking give up …… and succumb to 1 more generation of slavery . RELATIONSHIP stess guys feeling and thnking that making more $ is what is needed women wishing for th passion fo the beginning fo the relationship and wondering where it went …he blames her for his feeling of needing to become a millionaire to maker her happy and she blames him for herself no longer feeling as sexy to him ….and they all get further and further remeoved from themselves worrying about what is in the 2nd mind of the other ….and living up to images of what they see around them which is the ……pretty painted outside of houses called feelow humans and then we find …..the dirt in the homes as scandal and relationship finnaly fail ….now that would not be so important except that …it keeps happening over and over ..so often in becomes over whelming and we forget the evidence trail in a CUMULATIVE way ..

For if we realy did keep that CUMULATIVE MIND SET we would ring our own ALARM belll . realize the evidence trail as part of their own personel life style choices in their http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html

So I will RECIND my statement about fucking fact about any dating or mypersonel acceptances of THOERY regarding amenhotep4 …. My opinion is un changed , but that is mine ,, my data trail I happen to like that supports the theory of life that feels GOOD ..BETTER MORE LIKE RELIEF AND UNDERSTANDING FOR ME … and well me is all that realy does count for me …. I will open the door to who ever is around and only hope that the amount of the door I open is useful for that person entering …. If they needed it opened more well it was not from my lack of giving my best effort ..so they are free to take the aid I give and add to it ,,,so they TOO can have relief . and feel better … information about alternatives …..

Zhuangzi and most other voices of the sage descrie in their core teaching the GOODNESS of man and the confusion of governments and control interests , I have seen that in my life it self … so the real life evidence trail supports the idea that CONFUSE AND CONQUER does happen …. So when I find the tree is in the way of my cast … I can fight with it or cast under it … when it is reaining I can wear a rain coat or go out and fight with clouds … I can observe the WHAT IS and find create solutions or get trapeed and wet …. And frustrated in the endless ages of confusion .

Make a decision of what you want, give your attention there, find the feeling place of it -- and you're there instantly. There is no reason for you to suffer or struggle your way to or through anything.
--- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in Kansas City, MO on Sunday, August 29th, 1999
Your masturbation time is a great ..hands on example of the core about which the sage referes ……. The virtual or mental expreince will bring you in an instant into the FEELING place …. Real experience of …ATOMIC structure is not IMPORTATN , for life is not there ,,it is in the perception of the data gathered thru the sensory mechaincsms of bio mechanics …. When that data is crunched and put into terms of memeory comparision , then events have COMAPRIOSN POINTS OF …WANTED AND UNWANTED …. Activity or experiences COMMON will have instantous Perjorative decisions about the FEELING palce … good relief enjoyment or bad stress . worry doubt …
You have free choice to think ,,, about anything you can stay focused on a life experience of ATOMS which sucks or drift off into a dream fo BETTER ….. yet if the core programming has developed and EXPECATTION that returning from the dream back to reality will suck …. Well that sucks … and that to though is a free choice to learn to re-create ..the SUCKY ISSUES …. Into oppurutunity to experience which have less BAGGEGE of expectation … built upon foundations of hope …. Leaving behind core stress factors …NOT THE SMYPTOM issues … that are causing pains over and over but ..digging Beneath it ….. and pouring out HTINKING OF A NEW FOUNDATION …

No comments: