Monday, June 1, 2009

CUTTING DOWN TREES

Cutting down trees

Young master .. a different wealth model ..no not different but achieving the dream of wealth model outside of the subtle trap of DEBT and like the JUNKIE ADDICT going thru withdrawls , I am wondering what the fuck is happening sometimes …. Decades of running the game , having net worth and net cash , yet also cycleing with the tool of PHAROH credit …. A tool that many other developed countrys do not have the access to as freely as the US has had …. And become addicted to .

Self empowerment …… the first few levels of MASLOWS HIERACHY OF NEEDS being taken care of leads to better enjoyment of the living experience . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs ..... so during my own withdrawl EVNTS ..the pain some worry some stress I have choices to focus on ,,,, and to worry about , will worry actually do ANYTHING . ? what has the sages of the past said about worry ….

Now the sage of today the entertainer ABRAHAM teachs about FEELING the emotional guidance …… how does sitting around rethinking over and over about something that causes worry FEEL ? and does that place you on the emotional scale of VIBRATION with the ALL IS WELL aspect of the tos unthinkable self . http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html probably way down on the scale near UN-EM – POWERMENT …. The feeling of Slavery ..or manipulation .

Cutting some trees down that were now shading my SFG’s to much ( the sun has moved on its yearly path ..some shade is good here on the florida sand dunes to avoid sun burning food plants , but LIGHT is needed and I the HUSABNDRY the farmer the SELF EMPOWERED have got to be AWARE FEEL my connection with NATURE . ) that is what I want yes?
And doing just that distracted me , I felt empowered … I was in the flow of POSTIVE ACTION …. I was in the zone ,,, I was up on the scale of emotional guidance and , from that positive action well I will EXTRACT from the all possibility of TAO positive results in the en hanced growth of the fresh foods I enjoy evey day …… cause and effect that is the REAL MAGIC of time/space living ….

Worry about the evovlution of steps that I have putt into motion to BREAK the cycle of dependence on ECONOMY … I want to live in economy to USE the tool of CASH … that which has PHAROHS PICTURE ON IT … but have the first few levels of MASLOW taken care of in a way that I believe I have more diect control over …. http://www.instinctualism.org/fear.html and that would be different here and now if I had started with an other life model while young instead of coming into it after the fact of CONTRAST …feeling the effects of one life path choice and then form a state of honoring my DEBT …. Struggling thru to enter into the travels of living another life path . hmmmmmm think think think like the wise old toa of POOH would show by example , I am a bear of very little mind . what the fuck is going on …..

Sometimes I do not know ,,, but I can if I choose FEEL what is going on ,, and choose to find a better action path choice of thinking ? choice of thinking is action and theinking is the start to movement of the body …that which gets me up in the morning …. I can become helpless in worry ,,,wishing for the MAGIC O of toa to come save me …. How can I use the tao to help the people the emporeor asked ZHUANGZI … and he replied all you will do is in the end hurt the people let them live NATURAL HUMAN LIVES first then interact with the over all WELLNESS which is the vidence trail of nature .for NATURE still goes on ….. it will totally erase the evidence of the PHAROHS …. Nature goes on …. That is self empowerment and the dependence on MATERAIL possensions the attachement to PHAROH and econmy ae outside of the flwo of ATOMICS which is nature ..the animal does not carry with it … bags full of GOLD . or things ….. they live they die and so will I .
Today is a good day to trasition , but while that eventuality will happen today I will cut down a tree ,,, and create fire wood . needed any way . 1 tree day from the broder planting even though I am not on the http://www.instinctualism.org/site_plan.html where the border planting in 2 rows the outside being FIRE FUEL wood inside 20 feet a perimeter row of food fruits trees lof varying types DIVERSIFIED INVESTING . even though I am not there the lil’experinces I live thru NOW are the bricks of the belief from which ,t he http://www.instinctualism.org/site_plan.html stpes 3 and 4 are realy built not just dreams TALKED ABOUT with happy happy words bulshit belief , but now in the stages of REAL believing and livng an experience form of it in small test experiences ..like learning the ABC’s in kindergarten . cutting down a tree felt good ..i move up the emotional scale ( I did not kill it no I cut it so that I will regrow to produce mor fuel wood later on )

When you expose yourself to contrast, you expose your Inner Being and All-That-Is to the same contrast. As you conclude a new desire, you summon Life Force forward into this leading edge experience, and whether you are allowing it to flow through you or not, All-That-Is benefits from that.--- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in Boulder, CO on Saturday, June 2nd, 2001
The UNTHINKABLE the no 1 thing http://www.instinctualism.org/toa.html has your story in it already , but you LIVING THRU it ….. and choosing from your FEELING place is the difference it is the GROWTH that the NO 1 Thing …IS .

No comments: