Tuesday, June 9, 2009

can't drive 55

can’t drive 55

young master , social idetifaction or EGO persona , I can see it it he culture of KITTY CATS , it is a natural aspect of nature and if the experincer you to form this to help complete the ILLUSION of separation ,,,but for so many effected by the CONFUSE AND CONQUER manipulation the striving for the return to the … I .. in … I …. The effects of MANIPULATION http://www.instinctualism.org/manipulation.html the search for guidance after the mind fucking of the USER THOUGHT FORM ECONOMY …. With all of its players , so confusing it is hard for a mind with only 2 gig bytes of processing power to wrap itself around the problem to CONWQUER TO UNDERSTAND . that it is easier to just be lead by some one who can generate a peaceful feeling and the HOPE move ment up the EMOTIONAL SCALE … http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html ... the understanding of the confusion is where the OLOGYS … came from the religions and shit . http://www.instinctualism.org/toa.html LOA tzu was quated as saying I donot know how to describe it or what it is and so I will just fucking call it TAO ….

EGO self like apicutre that keeps a part of your SPIRIT SELF traped with in the image remeinding you of WHO YOU ARE , no who you were … and so it is with ego self you do not even know is still trapping you in the EXPECTED –ness ..the training away from what you wanted when young into the person everyon else wanted you to be to fit into the Economic model …

Ahhhhhh be the change I want to see …… like the old Russian said ,,SWEEP YOUR OWN DOOR STEP first if you want to see a clean world start there , with yourself . http://www.instinctualism.org/sfg_gardening.html the idea presented by the EX MILITARY effeicency expert …… changing from ROW cropw to ,,,, grid crops …. ENDING the confusion thru the use of TOOL ..the grid where you can ID the species easy , FOCUS EASIER … know if there is an INVADING weed or if there is an helat problem with your food sources , a way to control better COMPAION PLANTING S … to achieve pest control and BIO DYNINCS . and from my own experiments I am better able to ..from my own sweepeing of my door step my own feeding on my SFG .. I am better able to show the WITNESS . to the world , instead of just TELLING YOU what to do , I LIVE WHAT I DO ….. then teach http://www.squarefootgardening.com/index.php/SFG-University ..... for the hope that a world may see ….. http://www.squarefootgardening.com/index.php/Table/Humanitarian

History has shown thru the explorations mainly of the dead cultures that ,, FAMINE AND …DIS EASE PLAGUES … were because humanity got to DENSE .. and out of harmony with nature ,,row cropping did allow for the growth of city states and the rise of PHAROHS god/kings …. But over time ..time and time again give the suroounding lands a few 100 years and they were spent out …. And the peasants once more moved back into the bushes .. to live tribal lives until the next PHAROH CULTURE rtose up and EVE talked her boyfriend into going into town and chasing the brass ring …. Or until PHAROH sent out armies to HARVEST SLAVEs ….

Learn from history or be destined to repeat it …… hmmmmmm …. Word of the AGE about being here now …NOW and how EGO self can fuck that up . yet Tolle is in complete in his talking about the USEFULLNESS of EGO in that ego is a part of animal INSTINCUTALIty … IT IS THE BEING OF THE DOM SILVER BACK … the sense of self. http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html

But to live the change I want to see ….. our economy has a illness a..DISEASE .. we NNED shit …we are needy salves .. TO OIL .. when there are alter NATIVE … ways , but that may mean I will not BE ..as others ARE …. I will not BE FAsHION ? I thought you with your tattoos me with my everything were showing we are not FASHION SLAVES ..yet for me to drive an ALTER NATIVE ..tranpsortationd evise may mean I will give up on some of the STRESS OF SPEED and the addiction to the old EGO ….. I may spend much more time driving 45 ? hey I have been practicing it ,, it is hard ..i mindlessy want to go faster instead of enjoy that I can SEE MORE CLEARLY the world I am traveling thru at 40 or 45 …….. and only it costs me is a few mintues what was I going to do with those few minutes saved ?
BE LIKE YOU and VEG on video games or get HIGH out of boredom ? the few minutes saved or the few mintues lived and appreciated and I live the CHANGE ….. ( chaop the front off a 150ccc scooter after you have it liscensed and customize it by attaching the power plant half to a smaller go cart front .. good steering hydralick brakes ROLL BAR cage …. … PPYRAMIND STABLITY low center of gravity …. Better visislbe foot print on the road … 70 miles per gallon ….. easy to repair by your self …. SELF EMPOWERMENT . http://www.extremescooters.biz/images/view.aspx?productId=3589 self built will better … higher top end

You're not going to have a lot of people you can talk to about this. There is never a crowd on the leading edge.--- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in Napa, CA on Thursday, February 27th, 1997
Yet a lot more than you think even the CHISTIAN FROM TIME TO TIME questions his faith system …… he wonders about the UNGRAVEN IMAGE …. What is the unthinkable ness ..of god ,, is god realy another GREEDY HUMAN KING … or is it IN FI NITE and undescribable ? as written … 1st ….. later manipulated inot GOD…. Kingdoms …so that god and rligons could be of more use to Economy .

No comments: