Friday, July 20, 2007

thru a males brain

Thru a males brain

Young master how can you really think thru the world of shared experience like another person , ever done that exercise where everyone in a class looks at an object then the object is taken away and each person has to write a description of the object and what happens you end up with 30 different descriptions of the same object . yo dipshit you filter the world thru male brain and body , thru male DNA . Even in books like Mars and Venus that is stated in hopes that the female may finally hear! It ! but hey remember the author of that book series and his videos well he also ended up divorced . communication I am lucky to be able to read my old blogs in book form now a days ……… wow was I ever communicating …sure I was talking to YOU writing in an abstract way to touch the reader I hoped ( my kids in reality both the males and females ) but it spoke of my male experiences thought comparisions to my daily life …….

I talked about the stress of my feelings to provide that smile that safety , that even in cave man days our DNA forefather cared about the happiness safety of his female and children enough to die fighting to protect them or feed them …..
Wow doing what I am doing , giving up a REALLY GREAT GIRL , the fun we have had and would have had ,, YES WE would have had many more happy days than bad days to come ,, sure , but a the cost of me SUPPLICATING …. The return of MADDNESS , was a guarantee the intensity of that madness would have increased over time if I were to do any thing other than supplicate ,,,,

OOOPS , I am currently doing something other than supplicating now and . wow is she unhappy is my family unhappy , are my children even mad at me ….. yes yes yes . but I know that at least I AM TRYING to do something to prevent them from living thru the hell I went thru ( my last girl was NOT A HELL , in fact QUITE THE OPPISITE , SHE WAS CLOSE TO HEAVEN ) but to hide my words my feeling just to be GREEDY …….. THE GREED OF ADAM was to try to make just one girl happy ! see in that story there was only 1 and 1 , not the thruth of our history ,,, the real evolving of us the GARDEN OF EDEN IS A ….. fairy tale story book . TO train people about a GOD . but reality is that we were group animals ,, HAREM animals .,… and the female IF BY choice .. choice choice CHOICE . lives in a group then the POLY dynamics changes her reactions to the groupa and the male ……. And that thing called …. SUPPLICATION.

Why DO YOU SUPPLICATE ,, BECAUSE you love her , because you want the family to stay stable …….. to get everyone thru school and safey into the world with the best chance possible ,, so I send my children off into a world where I know the fact is they will have 80 percent chance of serious relationship problems ,, PROBLEMS THAT WILL breed drug addicti depression and the tortue of my grand children , the mental torture of my grand children living in broken familys with angry doped drunk stressed LONELY parents ,,,, I send the kids I love out to that GUARENTTEED future …….. 60 percent divorce rate getting higher and 20 percent fighting ,, fighting it out in madness for the sake of the kids like good responsible people ..

Why does a man have to let it build till he will finally risk the fight to express his feeling ……… does a womwn really care WHY? Have I not already written time and time again about my own inner battles and feelings the difficulty about talking to a girl who , is a SUBMISSIVE , that girl who is supposed to be the dream girl ?

And in the end I returned even more strongely to the DNA the animal nature the POLY , the subltle subconscious dynamics of the HUMAN ANIMAL ……….. throw a rock in the air young master look at evidence trails dipshit …….. yes I know you love her but do not be scared to atleast think to yourself once and a while ……… and yes your inner caveman that true good man your male instinct will be hurt when if ,, if ,,, someday you walk away and she is hurt ,,,, her pain is much more important , becsue you caused it , that means you failed … and we hate to fail , better to beg than to fail ? all I ask , is for you to be true to yourself and think alone with out pressure … 80percent or ? is there an alterantive ,, the current systems the books the programs have given us this 80 percent failure so why trust that … 9 REMEMBER THEY ARE MAKING MONEY FROM YOU 9 no honestly they do want a better world also we all do , it is just the are little the smart people of history and I am Christopher Columbus ,,, I am a lone idiot sailing off the edge of the flat earth ,,,,, their way the smart people’s way is the only way even if the evidence is to the contray
Christopher Columbus built his theories based on the obvservations he studied in naute ….. hmmmmm interesting.

No comments: