Sunday, July 22, 2007

she is watching me fuck another

She is watching me fuck another

Ok so I think my girl is understanding thru experience my words to the level that she agrees with my concepts to a point that she wants again to try that …… since the 1 on 1 did not work , there must be other choices yet in the truth is the fact it will always be a choice of everyone who trys , who experiences it to feel the rights and wrongs for themselves and ompare that and those to the relationship of their pasts , and I hope they will also chronicle their honest feelings so that you reader yes you dumbshit young master may have a bennifit …. I can control no one in fact I do not want to control ,,

I see the position of having 3 wives as a place where actually I control very little the girls really control the day to day , I set up some EQUALIZING rules . TO HELP KEEP PEACE TO HOPEFULLY avoid the human Greed ….. the n the girls who CHOOSE , their freedom of choice to enter into this relationship form ,,, those gilrs , work out certain issues and feelings and problems they all WILL HAVE , yes there will be problems they work out those feelings honestly and openly among themselves and YES , intereact with me , tell me what is happening ,b ecause I want them to be happy all of them ……….

What didi the cave man like what would keep a LONE MALE , a self sufficient male cave man coming back to a cave , abunch of bitching fighting women … or smiles and ahppiness , remember a man like myself , who has built his life from scratch a few times relys on one …. This cave man can walk away from his tribe his cave any day ,, and re build an other cave ….. BIG DEAL no real problem so even the cave man of old depened on the females to create a level of peace and happiness at home that was somewhere he the cave man wanted to return to …. REMEMBER the cave man would give his life in protection of those females so HONESTLY HURTING A FEMALE is v ery very very very very very UNNATURAL

Why does it happen so often now? Wife beating ,, frustration and confusion …simpley not respecting our deepest inner animal self .

SO I WANT TO HAVE 3 GIRLS WHO BY CHOICE ARE , deeply motivavted to become the closest and deepest of friends with each ,,, their desire for the peace of their life depends on the peace of the total sisiterhood ….I HAVE NO REAL POWER THERE .. all you dipshit do is provide the 3 tents and a camel …. The things our CAVE MAN fore father didi ,,, that truth that is written in your DNA from 3.3 millions of it happeneing and happening to a point that NATURAL SELECTIONS , wrote in inot you DNA make up like the lion has its harem , the bull seal . the bull , the deer ….. or the bird creates what is natural for itself …… in our DNA is a truth …… you like being provider , working and comeing home to peace ………. Girls are social ………..like every song and movie brainwashes you young master I guess ineed to repeat and repeat ideas and concepts to help you think outside your box , OF FEAR ~

SO TODAY I THINK I MAYBE HAVING TO THINK ABOUT how TO RE CREATE MY FAMILY while I work on selling my home and build my three tentrs … I want my three tents to be an expression of me , and then to have the women create their world within that ….. not to allow ….. my girl of now to make it hers and I live in her world … which is so easy to do .. no I must create the BRAODER concepts of the 3 tents the farm life the natural blend of enjoying the exciting world we have yet living within nature also …. The broad plan mine each girl then expresses herself in her own areas and home …..

But can I not fall back into the trap of living for Debbie , what happened last year , well she was unhappy thinking that the 3 tents would not allow her to feel love ….. did she really think out the possilblities of the 3 tents what does she have to compare it to ,, has she seen people who by choice … choose to make it work .. something new work ….? She has seen the 1 on 1 , and the un workability of it , that is natural to think in terms of what you have grown up with and since, the struggle of the of the 1 on 1 is natural the trying of all the books the ideas of professionals without real solutions event in our real life , maybe on TV they show happiness but no one is living that FAIRY TALE in our world ,,,,,

The 3 tents neeed work ? then why not work at the 1 on1 ? because of the deepest inner human DYNAMICS are not respected in the 1 on 1 , and they are repected in the poly ,,,, ooooh that word , the pord poly has an PROGRAMED response in many , negative programmed response , where the idea of 3 tents is so new , the use of the words have yet not developed that instant , programmed response , the connections of a life time of programming does not taint the idea of 3 tents …….. but three tents is long to write …..

Debbie has said she would have to be empty , it sounded like she was planning to live a life without happiness or sunshine , with out love for herself others or me ….. and that well that my inner cave man could not allow ….. but

Why can she not enjoy to feel the sex of me and cummm and then also enjoy seeing her friend enjoy the sex with me ….. but what about me seeing her withother men would that not be fair and equal by the rules of todays screwed up world ,,,, does that respect the inner anmimal reader? Think dumbass think

Do I have to think for you , can you not observe naturae do you not have a eyes and a brain ? what happens to the lion , gorilla etc when the other male is around , and how peaceful can it be when the harem is working fine …. The social life of the happy females free of GREED of Eve ………


Ok the problem of not being able to communicate , for you dumbass if you do like I do and try to write everyday and really try to be honest but in a way ass to TRY TRY TRY not to be blaming but be writing that can be observed for learning …….. but there is also … the use of sally to talk to me about patty ,, or me talking to susam about something I am thinking about psally ,,, in a 1 on 1 …. You talk to your family who has issues with your husband/wife already the twisted advise ,,,,, not like the 3 tensts .. where the choices of the girls is much different …

Again the general concept of land and hones is to be yours dumbshit , now if you are building that from scratch without the emotional influence of an existiting female of importance ,,,,, I worry about that here if deb and I return will she want to put in her two cents .. yes will I feel an inner need to respect those two cents because of my feelings for her …. Yes that is the instinct in a good male to want thappiness for his female ….. she can when I am done have all the freedom to change her piece of my dream ,, and the three can even change the whole vision to a great expent since I know things like decoration of the whole compound is best done by girls ….. again it depends on them wanting wanting to be friends with each other , and when one does not , well freedom of CHOICE . no fights .. controlling ,, just fact , she is not happy I want her to be happy and that means she should find another world ,,,, since mine is not to her liking ….. if I change myself into her , it will all collapse …. I have to have the courage to say I love you respect you .. I will help you find your bliss , it is a big big world …….

Now to sex , that problem of seeing me enjoy another girl with the lust and hunger that I do ……. It is natural … so the idea that I would be fucking Slly in the ass like I do , she has already had an anal orgasism so the continued fucking is intense for her driving her screams head shaking and begging ( I like begging ) and mary comes in and watches my dick , go in and out of sallys ass . like I get to enjoy everytime I am fucking , Mary get to talk to her friend Sally confort her while I do everything my power to to enjoy her DISCOMFORT …. MARY CAN WATCH AS I REMOVE MY HARD DICK AND RE INSERT IT INTO THAT sensitve ass .to her that gasp that moan of sensitivity ……… over and over slipping my cock from ass to pussy ……. To drive my cock even deeper by angles of pentration ….. to sinking in deep reaching around and rufffly rubbing her expsoxed clit while screams squirms in SENSATIONS and then my lust to bite . kicks in …… and I chew on sallys neck …

My deb over the last year has grown to be able to be herself , she has grown to viable start up companies , her level of self determination is immense .. so if we do get back together and if things are not right for her inner self she can dreate her new world ………. Now cheating lieing that would hurt that would be the hidden male animal that my lion would want to fight … but her choice to leave would equal a female animal leaving to forge who just does not return …. Nature

I am going need to completet the meeting of new girl the street dating . so that I can write about the events so that you dumbass can feel the feelings that you know you already kinda feel …. If it isn uncomfortable I want her happiness so I will be happy in her choice to leave .. all I want is her happiness ….. now I can not date in terms of how it will make Debbie feel because Debbie is already in my life ,, I must act as if she is not there … in that way I can be me . and evolve my styles , will of course it is natural to think about people who are important to ,,,

Now what will my Debbie focus on ……….. our focus is so important … I am focused here on what Debbie may feel , but my focus is on her freedom of choice , so I can have my freedom of choice …… if ihave a life she wants she will stay if not she will leave and find her happiness what is the result I want from changing my life to fit her ,, well is to make her happy . can you young master see the facts about happiness and the cave man

No idle hands today , no rain ….. I was thinking back to a girl who was into my idea last year though was also very controlling of other women dom of women , and when I was thinking about that back then I gnored it , but it was on my mind .. see I must pick girls based on me , but I have to hope the girls get along ,, and why would I pick a girl who was not into that concept , a friendly girl who was into other friendly girls … I must pick well at the beginning not just pick a girl based on my lust for her then be stuck with a girl who can not get along with others because of a controlling nature ….. but for a girl to have a helpful directyful nature lets say like my Debbbie has had with her friend as they have been building their company ,, that teaching nuturuing nature is different that dominating and controlling …… ohh what fun this will be …. What will be my focus on the expected problems or the possible goods , yet be opne and honest enough to my first instinct , my intutions .. to listen to that smart inner voice not just shut my own gut feeling because I so fucking horny ok that is my thought for the pm ,,, hey not even the sex fansty for the day …..or did I write one earlier hmmmm I forget …. Later world

No comments: