Thursday, July 19, 2007

Level of severity ( iam back Philip Van der Mude )

Level of SEVERITY ( I am back )

Interesting how people judge things by levels , justifying actions on levels , sure that has merit to take into account the level of a thing but the under lieing theme , is what I write about ,, the FACT of the SUBTLE actions that our culturilation has allowed us to accept as normal and good when in fact ,,, you are unhappy and it is because of accepting levels of severity ….

Maddness is one ,,, if you young master become MAD if insanity madness is infecting your daily experience dipshit ,, maybe not even daily but it’s presence is present and it will … will eventually return .. like the rock you threw up into the air , the odds are ,, the evidence trail is ,, that the the will do what? Huh dipshit what will the rock do … well the evidence trail when it comes to relationships and one or the other becoming mad ……… is that the MADDNESS haS infected you 2 and it will return time and time again often in increasing severity ( but because you have been trained to accept level ,, levels you will ignore it ) like the rock falling back to earth the MADNNESS will continue ……. YOUR CHOICE DUMBASS! Are you the master of your future or just do WHAT EVERYONE ELSE EXPECTS ,, be NORMAL yet dress and get tattoos or listen to music to prove you are ALTERNATIVE … bullshit

Next is a topic that is of the GREED OF EVE ….. women like you to DIS the moms of your kids so they can feel that you love them more than the ex …. They in fact set up subtle what should I say … subtle battles …. When no battle was really needed … the fact is young master you love your kids , and when the mom of your kids is happy that means your kids are happy so you ,,, deep inside you that cave man , that family man , he only wants the best for his DNA legacy ,, well you want your ex to be happy NO MORE MADNNESS , because it will effect your kids … but your current EVE wants to rbe reassured about your love for her ,, in a way she can understand ,,, in FEMALE SPEAK …. That old problem of male speak and female speak ,,,,,, you dumbass get trapped in the middle trying your best to at most just make peace with your ex for the benift of the kids ,, she is your ex , the madness infected that relationship and now that love is past .. past …. Nor forgotten the hopes that were past are past , the madness was such that you had the gutts to no longer ignore and you moved on …… but being trapped in having to have a piece of you that still respcts the mom of your children to not totally destroy that vision , which if done will destroy any chance of having CIVIL relationship with that EX a, and that will in the end ……….. END the contact with the children if not atleast harm them because of the sublte subconcsiouos stress …….. but this year I have been blessed to meet so many people from broken familys whose father abandoned them , even later when the child was an adult the fathers never came to them to make up to become , fathers , and the common thread , it seems is this that greed of EVE , the women in the fathers lives whose LEVEL OF SERVERITY was tolerated to such a point at ot be …. Welllll POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY remember twisted instinct first page that old phrase ……… father who let themselves become so pussy whipped

How does it happen alittle at a time …… in the MADDNESS , maybe that male that good male let himself respond become reactive …. To sublte GUITL tools the divide and conquer of guilt pharases ….. LIKE I LOVE YOU ……….. the fairy tale , if she loved me she would understand that if I had to express myself in XY or Z way .. it is because I had to … yes I have a MOAT in my eye , I have a BAD ! stil she had the choice to listen and istead fought MADDNESS and then maybe re-directed ……. She cryed , that thing we hate to seee we love the girls in our life other wise they would not be there ,, that CAVE MAN .. wants to see her smile …… that is wy I stopped writing back in april ………. But the madness came back .. and I said if that happens on your part or mine it does not matter to me which does it ,,, if I have MADDNESS in my world I will change my world …

I live on a postcard my home is visible on some postcards used to show how prestine and beautiful florida is , I have a national park as a front yard the Indian river and a state park as a back yard the street is a NATIONAL scenic drive never can it be changed …….. I put my house up for sale ,,,,,, I need to build the 3 tents and a camel …….. Knowledge is one the but wisdom is another and wisdom comes only thru adventure ,, thru DOING ……… how can I really have these words this book knowledge here to help my children without the wisdom as lonf chronicled written down …….. the real alternative .. and my 1 postcard home is not 3 tents and a camel ………

Ohh off subject ……. To an EVE or 3 even a co worker ,, let me start there , you and the other co workers by CHOICE work at XYZ now the idea of taking home some office supplys , pens tape etc …. Is ACCPTED …. But then they were all talking about EXTREME people who were doing damage to the whole company ,, thru greed … yet ,, they all accepted a small level of greed in stealing pens ,, now me as an ex company owner I had had put into my budget always a level of employee thieft and on occasion would discus with every one that yes you can get free bait but up to a limit …. LEVEL OF SEVERITY … and if a person would become MAD that I would bring up the topic ! the madness entered my world well I would change my world .. hint get that madness out of my world… you would to correct dipshit !

Now the greed of EVE when it comes to your kids your ex wives etc .. well there can be levels of severity in its display ,, HTAT SUBTLE acceptance that tolerance level like being tomerant of beer no longer getting a buzz from 1 or 2 but needing 6 to catch that buzz …. It is not important the LEVEL OF SEVERITY sometimes as much as discussing the idea the concepts the bassis ………. BUT YOUNG MASTER , watch for the re actions , the exzpression of expected control and POWER ( power corrupts absolute power ….), the expectations that you will re act like every one else …. ARE YOU DIPSHIT LIKE EVERYONE else or a young master ?

No comments: