Tuesday, July 31, 2007

rub my face into a furry pussy

Rub my face into a furry

Ohh young master I think there is no better way to go to sleep to return from work to wake up or just generally relax and enjoy life than to enjoy the reactions of a person a human who you happen to like a lot ………….. love …. Friendship … so much is put into the relationship aspect is all about commuciating something you need to do with anyone ,,, another male , you boss , parensts ,,, but when it comes to you girl , then the sexual tension that Fflood OF TESTOERONE COMES into play …. And it wipes your mind clean ,,,, fuck or fight testosrone gets you prepped for either one of those activities ,, a drug courses thru your body without your control … prepping when ever you are in your girls presence , so many things are written about love friendship , life and almost all of the writers forget totally about our inner beast . our DNA aspects .

They forget that the smell of PUSSY triggers a flood of chemicals in my body I am skin and bones … I am animal ….. and her sounds of pleasure the changes of breathing from licking her clit to biting her inner thigh ( slowly increasing the pressures so I get a controlled reactions , taking a bigg enough mouth full to avoid a pinch , yet not biting in deep that would grab a tendon , some soft muscle is OK ) ohhh back to sounds and their reaction in you …. You react to sounds words are only sounds and think about how you react to certain words well you react to sounds also , to her breathing and of course to her squirms ………

Learning about the mentall aspects of life is OK cool great important …. But remembering the DYNAMICS of the BEAST is also very very important , the yin and yang … in so many things , micro and macro that smell of pussy in her hair the tension of her anticipation to the next lick across her clit ,, the stress of the pain of a good solid bite , the dip of your tongue into her hole ….. that Frsgrence that drug …… and of course the hardening of your dick in advance of the fucking you will give her when she is OOOOHHHH SOOOO sensitve that I may then truly enjoy her squirms sounds and beggs … as I enjoy myself and she tolerates accepts and is forced to feel ….. pulling her back as she trys to escape when I change up postions , so I can get some more OHHH MY GODS FOR A Few more minutes . changing up so my dick can calm down for 30 seconds let the sperm recede back into my testicles so I can enjoy banging her with a firmness again ….. without feel of shooting my load …. Like cumming over and over our multi orgasisn dipshit I have written so many times about playing stop .

Now that is real human , animal , beast recreation ….. not watching boxing and nascar . like I have over the last weekend at a NORMAL friends house while I was shopping for a new post card to live on ….. having the waterfront home on the market now looking for a Blue rigde mountain postcard to live on .. life is good dumbfuck just open your eyes .

No comments: