Sunday, July 20, 2008

nude on a $1.50 yacht

Nude on a $1.50 yacht
Ok young master , honestly I am into PROFIT ( http://www.instinctualism.org/bdsm_training.html ) …. I love the OP of being able to have THINGS ,,, but , but ubt ….. If you are living a trap of buying more ane more shit ,,, just to escape to escape the pains of living the life of of working like a SLAVE only to buy more and more shit to escape the pain of working so hard like slave to buy more shit ……. If you are in this trap then ,, then I believe that if you WANT TO … you can ahange the dynaimcs by understanding the WHYS ,, real the whys …not the BANDAID whys that you think are the real reason , but the basic , instinctual urges un met ,,,ignored coming out in the HURT THAT buying more shit helps you escape from the trap of working to buy more shit …
The idea that you can live simple enjoy living simply seeing that in the simple is the everything you NOW buy …buy … ok what do I mean ,,, I went out for ride on my 1.50 yyatch while I watched my nieghbor leaving to do the same thing but he left his dock fdriving 30k worth of boat ….. He had the family with him and a load of Rafts to float around on … they were probably heading upt the indian river lagoon to this place that boaters gather ….. The same water just that it will cost my nieghbor about $100 …ok so what …. 100 bucks …. Now while I am running in the morning he is leaving to drive to work ,,,, in the evening as wee mmet at our docks talking acroos the water to each other ,,he with that 3rd beer of the night ,,, is fiannally feeling NO PAIN ……. Sure he makes 50 per hour but most of that hour is spent AT THINGS HE HATES , sure there is a basic love of his career but it has grown into something that he hates ……. And needs to poisin his mind to stop the PAIN …..
So in his escape from his pain he must work 2 more hours at the pain he is trying to escape from … while I also float on the same indian river lagoon on a $1.50 raft and in my tiney OWNER OPERATOR BUSINESS one of the cash cows described … http://www.instinctualism.org/cash_cow.html I have to SLAVE for about 2 minutes … while he has to suffer for about 2 hours … ( butrsince I have not allowed myself to get trapped I work still at the job I loved in the beginning while he had to evovle the carreer he once loved into a trapp he know has to DRINK TO FORGET … ) hmmmm do you get it ? I realy do not lsave for those 2 minutes ,,, I do what I love …. I create smiles .. I provide service ,,, I express PRIDE FOR 2 MINUTES …. To enjoy the same whater he does …. Except he know enjoys the water in a gorup of others like himself all getting drunk to escape the TRAP they used to get the paradise they now enjoy with me ….. Complexity after complexity ….
Ahhh but on my yatch I must move my arms gently to slowly and comfortably push my yatch out inot the lagoon so I can ride the wind back to shore like a SAIL BOAT … ( going nowhere slowly the creedo so the sailor ) while I listen to the waves and sea birds mainly enjoy the SILENCE , aand feel the sunshine an the RHYTHM of the waves directly traslated to my body thru the raft I ride …….
Ahhh but me Phil ,, the owner of how many boats in ly past , the git there fast boats of my past ,,, the pains of buying and slaveing …. To find the pleasure ….. Told to me I would find in OWNERSHIP of the MO’Better ….
But young master , the design of the compound the ,,,,, nude and a ntural lifestlye , the harem . Life style the understanding of ,, child rearing in terms of the invited guest ,, and the toa of their own experience and adventure which is not mine , but thiers .. To experience as they choose based on their , interuptations. The fun of the freedom of knowing that the most baisc life issues like food housing etc , are in your total control not some mortage company of grocery store …. And YET YOU HAVE ….
CASH COWS ……….. To buy more and more shit ….. Not to escape a terrible life or job or relationship !
BUT TO ENHANCE THE ALLREADY GOOD YOU LIVE DAY TO DAY … GET IT?
Picking wild grapes is not about profit it is about recreation ….. I could choose to VEG in front of the TV or computer … I could work harder buy more stuff and then dringk to hide the pain ….. Or I could enjoy the fresh air and PRIDE of nature I have all around me ……….. And have that fresh natural foods that most people have to go to fansy stores to get , things like pills that are derived from the fruits I pick from nature for free while I enjoy the action and feel pride in the end result. …… hmmmm it is not Welchs it is not hybred it does not taste the same as the surgary sweet shit we have been trained to drink …. Ohh NO , it tastes wild like the flavor of wild game is different than , the meats which are tasteless creations of indsutrial farming …. Hmmmmm ALTERNTIVES all around you …. But you can not see it ! And guess what it is free , the same EFFORT redirected ….. Into living by CHOICE INSTEAD OF TRAP .
Ohh the nude part ….. Welll since the hurricanes have destroyed my screen of shorline trees I can only enjoy nude floating in close to shore , and what happened since my property is for sale to fund the compound ….. I am designing and want to build to prove …. To give a place to experience .. www.instinctualism.org well I am enjoying the sun in the shallows the neighbors gone for the day I know I am cool to be a http://www.instinctualism.org/nudist.html … an dam if I don’t hear some one pull over to pick up a flyer and the sound of a talking couple who are moving toward the cliff the enjoy the view of the waterfront ,,,, I had to bail off the raft and pull on my shorts ….. Bummer …. Hence the reason for the 25 ft privacy of woods I design in http://www.instinctualism.org/site_plan.html plus that 25 foot will provide fire wood if processed into spliffs or bricks … a pellet stlye fire wood but in brick form . And to allow you to be dressed in the way that humans are designed to be dressed and that is UNDRESSED !

No comments: