Saturday, January 5, 2008

a sideways fuck

A sideways fuck

Like always young master I use sex as the eye catcher , but you know the content is more about an relationship or life issue that I believe you should think about , think dipshit my friend . becaue again the pleasure of great sex , all the different ways in which you can make your girlfriend CURL HER TOES , in extascy … is wonderful for you and her , so try fucking her in so many unnatural directions … the way you hard cock forces that pussy to stretch and be pushed ,,,, will open her eyes in lust for more and

And why ? here it is me , exploring my world once more , WHY ? during our talk of a few days ago Deb described jumping thru hoops ,,, well she reads my blogs , not every day but over time ,, so that she is not in fear of my , but she does have and idea of my thoughts generally ,,, so when I start to explore topics ,,, like friendhship and I love you …… as I am trying to figure out why our 1 on 1 always seems to fall apart and I look at the feelings I am going thru ,, well she changes herself ,, in any , and all attemps to make me happy … like I said she is a very good girl and nice person .

But the ATTEMPT was ignoring what I was also writing about the poly dynamic the MULTI FAWCETTED subtle dynamics of sisterhood by choice outside of city life each with a personel desire for the life style , not forcing themselves into but sold on it by themselves not by …me?.. well Debs attempts I thank her bur what was going on dep in her what were her deepest whys ,,,, what list os NO’s was exploring …. She explored the poly she tried meeting girls online but there was just Wrong MoJo with it …. And I she says that I sid she was going to fast back then she was a head of me making me feel uncomfortable ? dam I wish I could remember exactly why I said that …… see with my writing because I have no ONE else’s life explored in relationsip books like we have for the 1 on 1 ,, the bools after bools on how to make a 1 on 1 work ,, we do not have anything about the HAREM or POLY ,,,,,

The great sex of the MAKE – UP period ,, deb and I have gone thru a couple of periods of great make up sex …. And for me , I an happy to look back 20/20 and see , it was not just Deb and I who had this but every LTR I had experienced these events ,, and I am sure inher life she experienced the same patterns in her past … we all do . I AM NOT SPECIAL OR DIFFERENT . only that I will do my best to explore it openly not just accept ….. ROMANCE … the fairy tale … all pretty and true … LOVE IS REAL … and I believe I will love each girl very deeply llll ohhh the word RO man CE ,,,,, Roman …. The change that Europe noticed in the sex life of culture and found it to be the change of the RICH …. The fairy tale … the roman’s

Who broke apart UNCONDITIONAL love in to GREED and subtle controls , again you gotta look and understand the history of relationhip dynamics polictics of sex …. The wife of Caliguala … examples …. The events of your life ,, the ups and downs of the BLISS of your sex life and love … is history …. Do you really realize the REPETITION of themes …..l the harem is basd in INCONDITIONAL love …. And freedom of choice .it is not the salvery we have been trained to think it is , remember that ,,,, often what is written or talked about is the BAD NEWS the DIRTY LAUNDRY …. The 3 % un common ,,,, like news event sof today , which hisroty will use to JUDGE , this age will be tainted by ,, the extremems of what is recorded ,….

What is recorded is the story which will get attention ,,, the regular life is boring we , needed ,, to have great storys to attract atttntion so that the TRAVELR the trader ,, who years ago went for camp fire to camp fire , buysin selling and trading , could ENTERTAIN , people ,,,, with stories fo the terrible , the extreme …..

It is kinda like my sex …. Luckly Deb is a lover of varying sex ,,, more so than other girls ,,, I worry sometimes that girls who read my stuuf , and will read it , and then say I do not want to meet phil ,,, his sexual tastes are to extreme for me … but rmemeber my sexual tastes is for to get the climax for my lover ….. her JOY and bliss drives ,,me it drives you ,,, we do whay they want more than it is that we have to have the events exactly what we do as much as it is the ORGAISMS that we search for those animals sounds coming out of the girls … and for each girl a different set of actions may be needed or succesfull in creating the sounds out of her …

Deb says that … i am so luckey to have met her … when I did , and I am so luck y to have had the great variation of relationship events while with her ,, the pains of our stress …. I feel for her ,, hell I feel for my own pains but , it is these that are OUR LIVES … the remeinders we all have aor are going to be experiencing common themes . and then to explore the truth ,,, not the happy ending of a movie where the love WINS …. Remember it is a movie ,,, but love is REAL but just not a movie …. So when you have a chnce young master to explore your NO’s

Ahhh the current pleasure of holding Deb . to feel her presence ,,,, then to know at the same time I WILL sell this house , the house she and Julie ARE GOING TO arrange to live in like it will be there’s forever and I worry each and everytime I write that I hurt them …. And I worry about my love fore DEB …. Not that I will not love her but her expectations ,,,, will she feel that it is a lie ,,, but I must now realize the freedom of choice fo DEB to think one way when the reality of me is the other ….. two different rockets of desire …. All I want is for her to realize what is her deepest NO’S AND KNOW’S …

Like ester says ,,, Abraham – Hicks … if you got 2 choices and both kinda are good and bad ,, well choose one and make that path a GOOD path , find the bliss in it ,,, concentrate on tha bliss ,,, it is what I do , I see bliss in and beauty in the 1 on 1 love story of course ,,, but , take that bliss in the poly also … I compare the lifes tlyes based on whatever evidence I can think of and then create the GOODS of the harem …. Amking it the best of the 2 paths ,,,,, from the outside it sems like I am trashing 1 on 1 ,, but no , I say go for it if youw ant , but when it becomes the Repeat ….. really think. I sure ain’t no professional but atleast I have tried to explore whatever I live OUT OF THE CLOSET DOORS ….

No comments: