Tuesday, January 1, 2008

ooooh ate

Ooooh Ate

Young Master , what will this year be for you , what was the last year …. Didi you begin the process of Id’ing your personel NO’s ,,, how can you KNOW you wants … with ouNO’ing your .. don’t wants ?and to do that you gotta think dipshit ,,, and I hope in my small way I have brought new ideas to your brain …… those neww ideas will effect you in this new year …. Of forming ROCKETS OF DESIRE … resuts of saying NO

The whole idea of coming from the ALL possible into an experience of limited possible …. Is based on the use of …. NO ….. saying no to experiencing everything always all the time simultanioulsy ,,,, you said NO to that some years ago ,,, you said NO to remembering the facts of BEYOND PYSHICS …. So that you could have experience like being an HUMAN ANIMAL …..

Do you now remember that you are an NAIMAL a DNA animal , and with that built into your cell structure something deper than the FAIRY TALE of your programming ,, can you feel ? Feel the NO’s and from them the Rockets of Desire ?

For me ’06 was opening my eyes still ,,,,, form the Dream state , the fairy tale ,,,, ’07 was testing ,,,, and finding that the theory of 05 and 06 were credible … there was something to my DNA instincts … 07 has been a great year a wonderful year filled with real LOVE and REAL family learning ,,,,, now from the NO’s experienced in 07 … the YES’s of 08 are being LIVED .

’08 . buying a Tango ,,,, my broken toy ,, my concept car ,, the HIGH EFFIECIENCY SMALL FOOT PRINT TRANSPOTATION DEVISE …. An ESFPTD …… that is as hard to say as the other . I am happy with my 7000 dollar purchase my green statement ,,, explore it for yourself at … www.rtmgroupinc.com …. Next is the fact of me …leaving the fairy tale of happiness thru money ,,, yes money is important but …. It is not real happiness , the high of spending and buying are just drugs ,,,, the use of money to create , stability allows for the baic happiness of the NALSOS HIERACHY ON NEEDS to kick in there by allowing more stable happiness to flourish ….. is ALLOWED … the understanding of my happiness is in the creation of the stable territory , … the ALLOWING …. Of love to come to me , if she WANTs TO …… not trying … but allowing . I do my MALE JOB ,,,, and then ALLOW m life to reward me .

still of course the programming creeps in , I have been trained well …. I feel the pain of the loss of 200,000 dollars of PAPER profit , but , I have to remember times when my sticls had crashed and I lost tons’s of money , …. When my companies got destroyed and the insurances I banked on failed me …. Depending on others for my happiness …. Hmmm the core of co-dependance … so ingrained into our lives we do not even realize it ? so to cash out …… is to really cash it

the change in my house hold expenses , will cahgnge so dramatically as to realize a return on investment a recovery of the 200,000 in paper losses to be recovered in reality or paper again ,,,,, with in about 6 years not a bad return on investment . The decrease in stress level , because I will no longer try to make a woman happy ……. Try to make her happy ,,, as much as give her the security that she has the OPPURUTUNITY finnaly to create her own LTR , deepest true happiness and friendship and family structure and examples …. Showing to her own family her own offspring that other options in living are available ……… and … she has the freedom ,,, to TRY THEM ,,, not ofrced to live them ,,, but allowed thru my choice to create , not the OPPURUTUNITY ,… to try something that was not AVAILBALE BEFORE …………….. ME .

this is ’08 ………. Becoming what I feel is the tures of my male nature , like the silver back gorilla …… and most other harem males , the protection of a stable territory ,,, then recieivng the thankyou fo the family … which is the smiles and laughfter of safe healthy children …. The sexual desire of … comfortable unstressed females who freely choose to live in the territory of the DOM MALE ….. the female unstressed able and desiring to enjoy the reall HUMAN RECREATION …. What is real recreation ,,,, RE – creating … how do humans re – create? What does the basic animal find pleasurable .? before TV ? before the creation of BEER , or shopping malls ? and larger bank accounts ? what was RE creation to the human anmimal 3.3 million years ago ,,, what is STILL FUN and desirable to do today for FUN …… what ? sex
( npr today ,, real human foods , are green leaves and fruits , with seeds and meats for seasons of lack – winter , seeds and meats which evolved into the diet of warfare , and soldiers because of ecomonics of armys , eventually the food industry of today where we purchase food like produscts )

No comments: