Friday, January 25, 2008

a bag of DOG SHIT

Bag of DOG SHIT

I must be doing something RIGHT ! young master you can not make all the people happy all the time ! now with me I want YOU TO THINK , I hope to generate thoughts ? any thoughts is better than having people just be blind deaf nad DUMB sheep following the programming of the media and religions . so when I just found a copy of my book in a zip lock bag filled with what looks like DOG SHIT ! I said to myself ….. self you must be doing something RIGHT !~ I got someone to feel to think to EXPAND their mind and emotions enough to express themselves in a GRAPHIC WAY . ( and smelly I am sure , I do not know because that is why god invented shovels to pick up things at a distance )

But think dumbass , if you are always jumping the the hoops of societies shoulds and ignoring your deepest feelings what does that feel like , does it feel like the depression you live in and hide frome thru recreation chemical use ,,, or even video gaming? Or whatever it is that you do that you hide in …. Finding something that you think you can be GOOD at ! jumping thru a hoop if you would realy look at the activity , and what is it that you are hiding from dipshit?

Ibetcha it is your feelings of frustration with the opposite sex , it is a constant topic of your life , a constant deep emotional stress , realize the truth young master , hell I do not care if you get this or not ,,,, I just want to give the opportunity to become happier to you ,,,, I do not depend on your happiness for mine . enjoy your adventure young master keep driving into that tree in the road of life ,,, the blonde tree , the brunette tree , the redhead tree ( this goes for girls also , guys have different colored hair and guys can create a lot of broken hearts and lies and problems ….. ahh but girl how about choosing next time SOME THING ALTERNATIVE ? HMMMM now that would be alternative to choose something alternative … now a boy covered in tattoos is not alternative no he is fashionable ….. )

Ohhh well atleast I know I have touched the heart of another human ! and they commucated directly with me ………. Your book is shitty ! ( I never said I was a good writer now did I ? lol )

No comments: