Monday, October 22, 2007

tasting live skin

Taste of live skin

Young master to say that everything I write about is about PUSSY well ,,,,, yess I agree I can bring it all back into a form where it would relate to pussy …. Even something as strange as todays blog ….. thought form … the shit of meta thinking thru out history there have tow people talking to you dipshit , talking to every young master from the beginning of written hisotory ,,,, schools of thinking ,, the realistic one and the boooga boooga one ,,, ohhh what is boooga boooga …… GOD …. Us humans trying to explain something that is un-percievable thur REAL sensory organs like sight and hearing and feeling ….and we dumbass humans we for some reason believe we are something special the 1 animal with a soul , the one animanal that feels enjoyemnt and love …. The amount of programing you have gone thru that came from the enviroment you grew up in …. And you accepted with out knowing about … till you look around expecting that this feeling ing is real that you are some how fucking more special than every other living being on the planet ,,, that you are not just a Cog in some other animals world ….

The TOAist can understand that he/she is a THOUGHT FORM , energy in a matter form ,,,, and that energy of thought is what gives that matter form with out the spark of energy the matter would not have collected INTELIIGENTLY into a FORM …. Your fucking body dumbass .

The body soemthing I can percieve ,, I can see , touch , hear feel even taste (SEE I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET BACK TO LICKING PUSSY TASTING THE SKIN OF AGIRL YUMMMMMY ! ) now my ability to see is limited I can not percieve sight like a snake can which use more than its eyes to genertate a VISION which includes light/heat ,,, or the eagle which can things in the same limited spectrum of light that I can use but at much smaller levels … or the cat which can hear noises that are invisible to perception of ny organs or smells that DOGS can gather and understand that I never know is in the air I am breathing also along with my dogs ….. SO I ,,, HUMAN AM IN REALITY a dumbass … a limited dumbass . I am the same as dog , cat , eagel , snake ,,, just energy expressing as form that when the energy no longer has purpse of wanting ,, the level of wanto ,,, it leaves the body in one vehicle or another … and the atoms of the body decay and disperse to be used again by another thought form to experience time spance life ….

Now here is the question ,,,, ecomony is a thought ….. it is a living animal without an atomic body that I can UNDERSTAND or percieve ,,, but dumbass remember there is much I can not p[ercieve ,,, my abiltiy is less than a DOGS ….. since energy is what keeps my atoms together and it is energy which keeps the machine the MATRIX of economy together can it also now be itself a thought form ,, just that the thought is not atomic ,,,, and am I not part of that body like the bacteria of my gut enable me to live ,,,, is my life more important thatn the life forms that make it possible for my body to live ? does the bacteria of my gut have the abilty to understand the grandness of the body in which it lives , does the bacteria KNOW IT CAN KILL ME by going on strike ? kill me and yet kill itself …. Can the bacteria percieve me with it’s limited sensory organs ,,, it odes have abilty to sense what is food for it and non food or else they would be eating each other which they do not ….

Understand this dumbass ,,, bacteria have inteligence ,,,, so why is it that you think just because you have the ablility to think more thought ( and there by become confused and depressed to the pointo of choosing self destruction ) that you are better than any other thinking expresion of thought ,, bacteria thinks bacteria type of thoughts ,,,, to an THOUGHT FORM as grand as econmy would my limited concerns and thoughts and hopes and even my life would be off no concern ,,, whether I live or die ,, economy lives ON ! while countless humans die and fight and eat each other ( hey bacteria do not even eat each other , unless they are of a different species prey and predator species ,, or a mutate of the orginal now becoming a predator of the parent strain )

The matrix of which you are plugged into …. Hmmm do you ever think about this this dumbass ? why think about it , because dipshit you have choices , the system wants ecominc slavery ,,, it needs people to buy its shit and slave for more shit ,, to fear death .. so the worker can be controlled ,,, in a state of managed discomfort … DIVIDE AND CONQUER ….yet dumbass the idea of homesteading will bring you a level of self control over your basic existence to allow you FINNALLY freedom of choice …. Homesteading …. And in this study of homesteading come with it the concepts that basic drive for human interactions ,,, and let me say it again and again , SEX SEX SEX …. And there again to understand the real ,, human NATURE our real instinct ,, not a fairy tale …. A thought form …. But what and hwho is written in the inteligence of your DNA ….. not chimp not gorilla ,,, but simliar ,,,99.9 percnt similar …. But different because of the socialness of US … we are actually a very very very freiendly species at heart ….

No comments: