Wednesday, October 3, 2007

baby baby baies

Baby baby baby

Young master first listen to your world is it full of other voices , not live real voices but the words thoughts and and activities of others unreal other braoadcast others , WHY ? have that aroung you 24/7 … why it is because you do not want to hear that voice in your own head questioning you about YOU ……. Here is one of the basic questions it is not a question to the animal kingdom only to the human dominion ….. a baby … do you want me to have a baby ? do you want me to have a baby ? what type of confusing question is that for me to answer for her ….. get that get what I just said ,,, whay type of confusing question is that for me to answer for her ?

Look dipshit if you have done you PREP , if like you followed your instinct like any other animal harem master …. Like the wild hog or gorilla or lion , you left the family as a sexually maturing male , dad grwled and said time to move to the edge of my territory and build your own territory my son I have modeled the actions of a good male for you long eneough now is time for you to prep a territory and the show it to the girls who come around wandering looking for love and security a place for them to answer their own questions ,,, DO I WANT A BABY ? dipshit have you been reading my writing have you been thinking remember I do not tell you what to do I give you reasons to think outside the PROGRAMING you have grown up with ,,, to test the MASTER instinct you have to see if you are truly WORTHY of being called master ,,,, I think about 2 men who have been fucking girls I know recently and the girls now are alone again ,,, these males did not prep a compound like I propose they dated and fucked like the human waorld has been suggesting .. and living the 1 on 1 .. and of course the law of stats showed true again ,, THROW A ROCK INTO THE AIR , what are the stats about it falling to the ground ? two women I have known for years two I have watched date a myrid a bunch of guys again are alone …. And sad and mad ….. the master they wanted was to the boy they dated …. Think dumbass . turn off the noise around do not be afraind any longer of the wisdom of your own mind …. Be ALTERNATIVE …. ( that means not fashion not just adding 1 more tatoo … that example of males showing alternative-ness pierceing and tatoo .. again yesterday I was able to see how that is just fashion with no reality behind it … a weak useless male acting strong in reality being useless only a shell of ALTERNATIVE immages in form of TATOOs)

A baby , young master we can not realy understand what it is like to grown a baby ,,,, when she is pregenat if you are her only suppoert ,, her 24/7 at home well the horminal insantiy ,,, ( insanity to us ) will stress you both ,, she expects us to understand them , to understand femaleness ,,, the expectations built by the femeisnt FAIRY TALE ,, WHEN in reality your instinctual job is to provide the basic safety and life needs and the girls ,,,, a supportive gorup of girls wh thru FREEE WILL AND CHOICE , choose a male who has proven his metal and love by the territory her provided ( make lions and etc each in their won stake out erritory prep that teerritoy in the way natural for their species … ush humans by having long term food prducing plants and trees and tents ,,, human nesting locations ) I have four babys living right now on planet earth and with each I was happy that she was pregenta but alos , a part of me was worried about the health of the female the girl I was fucking ……. I am being brutally honest ,,, not nice , I worried about the pussy I fucked ,, I felt that …. Yes I wanted the baby also especially after having my first child I found out that kids are like so wy fucking cool nothing is comparable to the chance to give a little human asafe stable loving place to grow up and PLAY PLAY PLAY SMILE SMILE SMILE … nothing is like it … but sex is not like it either sex , is a totally different arena … a different need , a different experience …. But to femeales whose body and sexuality and children are much more intertwined ,, to levesl you DUMBASS can not really feel ,, no matter what Dr. Phil says or the guy who wrote mars and venus of anyother PRO of out day ,,, the ignore the nature and have placed expectations on us and the relationships that are UNNATURAL ,,, that is a for of cohersion of control since we human animals try so hard to be good it is our loving nature it is the basisi loving nature of all animals … to love protect care about and protect eachother especially in the family unit

Even in warfare in the animal world it is not warfare , but the idea of get away form territory can you not smell my shit this is OUR land leave of I will growl really fucking loud …. Or maybe even come over and start a fight ,, but LEAVE peacefully now… that is the real actions transpiring when we see that on TV or with a group of squirels under a tree ….

Babys ….. dipshit you can not control when she gets pregenant ,, first ask her to sign a contract stating that if she chooses to leave she will not seek child support from you … ask that she not get pregagnt until after you have gotten her a sister … who will enjoy the [pregancy and the exicted expectations ,,,, who can help …. Remember yo9u young master have the responsibility ofr only certain $$$ items and that is ….. houseing food and warmth ,,,, the cave , the protected territory where the girls can harvest fruits and berries and veggies with out being scared of lions an tigers …. And fire wood … the 3 homes , the site preped land , and the solar / wind electric system ,,, plus a camel .. the car the camel is part of the safety to gather food … the basic car makes sure the girls can develop the oppurtunities in the SAFE world you have opened up for them ,,,, they can go outside the cave to gather food .. or creidts .. our DOLLARS ….. what they sped it on is their thing not mine ,,,, the basics I have provided real deep down basics , housing , foods , warmth , family ( 3 sisters ) …. “ Maslows hierachy of needs” has been covered allowing now the expansion of the self .
INSTINCTUALISM dot org ,,, dumbass , I am a lot more than the sex and shit I write about fuck head , the nature of the TOA , the desire of the toa to experience being a sseperation and in you it is experienceing human animals ness ,,,, not being 1 any more , you came from 1 to be a non1 .. embrace it do not resisit it , what you resist persisits ,,,, babys …….. babys …. Hmmmmm intersting …. Think dipshit …. Babys are part of nature. ( I say no more )

No comments: