Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Panties off


Panties off

And the whole pants also …… young master if that does not yell FUCK ME than what does ? you dipshit are expected to be her friend then ,, USE her for your Pleasure … but in the friendship world you do not FUCK your friends especially not like I FUCK ( MEANIE MAN ) .. now I am ready 24/7 to fuck yes if I had just cummmm I may need a few minutes till I can go again , but if the girl is hot for me then my dick will respond …. So it is not of your desire that sex is started …. Like in the animal world also … over and over repeat repeat … I need to get to your training the amount of programing you have lived … to get you to DEAL

So even I do get a bit confused about spanking ,,, look pants offf while I was on the phone ….. so after I got off that call I went looking I know there was a pussy wanting to get fucked in my house somewhere and she was laying across the bed …….. and I proceeded to enjoy the frangrence of FEMAKE to smell her body then leading down to her pubic hairs , enjoying the smell of sex …. And then the sounds of lust after my tongue touches her pussy lips , and the gasps of submissions as I stop and then bite increasing the pressure till I get a certain level of moan , bite either the tops of her thighs or her pussy lips areas ….. but I am getting that VOICE the vocalizations … of her NEEDS . I can sense she is feeling empty …

Dipshit , think about that she feels empty ….. she needs to be filled … but instead of taking responsibility for that NAUTTRAL need , because of her “ princess all dressed in WHITE ” training and programing she subconccsiuosly looks for DOMINATION to allow herself to be filled …. This a womoan I have fucked at least 1000 times still needs to be FORCED . and I love to make sure she knows it … so I personellly stradle her closing her legs with my knees and work on the TITS …. Why ,, because whe wants to open up … she wants to expose herself for PENeTRATION

Who and what are you? You the one with a hard on a piece of flesh that becomes hard build to be forced FORCED back and forth in and out of a body in and out of her hole …. You are the FORCER the PENETRATOR …. She wanst to submit to lay ther to RECEIVE … in fact she needs it to the point it is really that she is a takeer … taking SPERM

Now dumbass the sting of a spanking is like the exciting ride on your board ,,, it pumps the boady with hormones and excitement chemicals , making the EVENT more ,, more …. More exciting …. So when I do let her opne for me , to PRESENT her holes for my FILLING …. Well a few good hard ass slaps even a short spanking to remeind her that she was just begging to OPEN ,,, “PLEASE let me open my legs it hurts so bad ”,,, yes dumbass it is a pain of desire for the chick . I guess I am still trying to get a girl to understand she wants to get fucked as much as I want to fuck her .. so why …. Why … why do we have to play this game of submission and domination …

Ahhhhh my hope , that once I have built the compound , and that I expose myself to the world … I date in the manner of saying HELLO I am a POLIGAMIST … that I can explain the reasons why to girls who want to listen and fact is YOUNG MASTER , gilrs to do love to expand their mind to find out the reasons why a male thinks this way or that way . ahhhhh but the girls who understand
And want to live and ALTERNATIVE life that you will offer . OKKKK so the idea that 3 gilrs the subltle sexuall air to the whole family life ,,,, brings the sexual resposnibilbity that will free your mind from the need to be her MAIN friend into what you should be naturally her FUCK yes a friend but mainly the nature of male female realtiosnhips FUCKING ….. because again the idea of forcing my friend to scream ,,, like I do is fucked up to my mind , but I love hearing a woman FEEL to hear her FEEL ,,, and honesltly dipshit the girls FEELS more herself if she is allowed encouraged to scream to express what is happening ,, and what is happening to her I am forceing a enlarged piece of meat in and out of her body IN FACT LOOKING ANGLEING to find those areas of her pussy which give me more noises …..the louder she is the hppier she is ,,, so again A SPANKING WHILE FUCKING , the demand she getss loud the hair pulling to make sure she does not hide her expression of feeling my cock fuck her , hiding that scream in the matress , but expressing it loudly for everyone to hear and be proud of herself getting FUCKED ..

PRIDE IN HERSELF GETTING FUCKED … sound strange young master?how does your gut feel about those words that idea ? young mr.nice guy. So spanking her to get her to be louder ,,, hair pulling to force her head up so she will EXCLAIM proudly …. Then not stopping ….. yep dipshit not stopping fucking and fucking and fucking ….ohhh yes stopping but not cummming ,, stiopiong to rest your dick … topping t ALLOW her psuuy to rest so it will feel …feelll …. See dumbass she can get kinda over excited to the point she does not feel your fucking and that is NO FUN so STOP let that pussy calm down and the fuck her harder again …. Experiement dumbass and all the while think about what is happening what are you thinking what is she feeling deep inside , because after she gets over the fucking …. She will act as of she was raped all the while the truth is and was …… “ PLEASE LET ME OPEN MY LEGS … IT HURTS SO BAD ” she has to be that lil’princess all dressed in white

No comments: