Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SUNLIGHT PUSSY

Sunlight pussy

Young Master it is incredible the deepness of the programing we have accepted ,,, the advise of professionalls the following along with the friends and shit like that …. Instincutalism …. Becoming myself again ,, not following the recommendations of professionals who like myself have their basis for ideas rooted in ….. the fucked up

Have you ever really been in the world before our world of convience , of having that wire full of energy always ready for your use ,,,, elcetricty ,,,, I know that you have not lived honestly without it , except if you have lived thru things like hurricines but that is tem[pered by the generator we all have down her e in florida but after Andrew , Frances Jean and wWillma well I have enough memorty about that blip ,,,, but more important was growning up on the river in a cabin built after the revolutionary war …. Where the nearnest electric lines were still miles away ,,, or the time I got to work in the back country of Santo domingo ….. expecially there in the world without money ,,,, jobs were thing that happened on ocacaion to these people candles and other lite sources cast money and money is some thing they did not have ,,, what did they do when the sun went down each and every day ….. not the special nights where everyone would want to spend their money or theier precios canldes on socializing … but the everyday world ,,, the regular everyday life …….. didthey would you waste you limited treasure on ,,, just wasting. Just to keep up soome sort of image … or would you live as humans have lived for the millions of years ,,,

Are your eyes NOCTURNIAL ? are you designed to see at night or during the day? Huh? Dumbasss ,,, what do you think ? so when the doctors say you should have 8 hours of sleep yet the sun goeas away for 11 hours who is right , about sleep times NATURE who designed us over 3.3 million years or some doctor who ,,,, bases his ideas on the social needs of the CORPARTION , who wants to over work you then have you socialize during the night stay in a form of mental stress where you will accept the ECOMONIC slavery which feeds the thought form which is ECOMONY …. When you are stressed ,, when your needs are not really being met … needs for sex , needs for friendship ,, needs for REST you become SUBTLY stressed and easly controled thru the hope of “ thing will get better just work harder and buy more things “

I think about this as I now try to experiment with living in a closer way with my instinct …. Seeing the sunrise has been my life for ever a fisherman always wants to be the first on the water , even if he went to sleep at 1 am ….. so rising with the sun or just before is my life a habit I maintain even on weekends …. Why , because to catch up on my lsepp at the cost of BURNING DAYLIGHT just sucks it is a bad habit It feels wrong …. And why do I have to catch up on sleep it is because I do not get enough fun during the day !

But for me I do have pleanty of fun during the day to try to force more happiness into mylife is like a glutton trying to force more food into his mouth just because it tastes good … but into the kong run it ain’t good for the person right ,,, BALANCE ….. over and over … BALANCE .. … so for me to have a moringing fuck …… everyday like the sunrises to enojoy the ,, closes NESS that only can be felt when my dick is hard and inside of Deb …. There is a sense , a naturalness . of being joined , that way to hear her respond , to the action of having my COCK pentrate her ,,, the proof of her own feeling and understanding of herself , to presnet her pussy everyday for PENETRATION …. This is KNOWING that is is the pentrated … that her instinct is that of submitting to that which she is for the joy of being FEMALE and relaxing and enjoying … feeing a male in her know that the male is excited by her presence in his life ,,, the connection beyond ,, words …. The INSTINCTUAL conmmucation of male and female .. happens when you dumbas are fucking her ,,, that is really talking that is realy psending quality time …..

AND THEN FOR ME TO GO OUT INTO THE WORLD ,A WORK MY OWN BUSSINESS MY service INDUSTRY BUSINESS , AND FOR ME TO WHISTLE ,, AND DAY AFTER DAY HAVE PEOPLE COMMENT …. “ You are having just to much fun “ AND WE BOTH LAUGH at the turth of of what they say YES I have way to much fun living when the rest of the world on average does not whistle does not express the joy of life hour after hour like I DO …. Ohhh people say they are happpy , but they do not spontaniuosly show it , express it in and with inner expressed musci …… ohhh no most peopl are just giving lip serive ,,,, LIP serivce to the positve thinking about saying that they are happy when in fact at the subconcsuos level they hate their life ,,,,,,,,,, THAT SUCKS .

I get a day light time ,,, full of sunshine … of seeing humans … smile because I am smiling ….. to talki tell story ,,,, have SEX everyday …. Sit and watch , Osprey and EAGles glide over my head every fucking day ,,, to close my eyes and feel the world around me and listen to the wind , to stopa nd watch clouds ….. ALL OF THE real REALITY TV . which is outside for you to live ….. and I want to wake each day rested and ready to live it … when I can see it …..

So why force myself to stay a wake at night ,,, when nature is SCREAMING with its darknes….. GO to sleep shithead ! why do I force myself to have even more fun ….. like a glutton . woow what a problem. Yet I can see find the programing of EXPECTATIONS when I sample the going to bed early! You are going to bed so early the sociaty tells me … why ? welll the why is because I want to have a great life not just exisit like you ( no matter what lie comes from your mouth ….. if you loved life then why do you worry so much about the after life or the future … that itme when things will get better … when the same world will be there next year when you have that thing …. The real world will still be there and happiness will be that next purchase away ………. Or maybe even worse it will be in an after life … a return to the place you left so that you could come play here ,, the place you can not enjoy because it is DARK like night fucking time ,, the time nature told our DNA is the CORRECT time to go to sleep ….. this is INSTINCTUALISM.ORG

No comments: