Friday, October 5, 2007

Re- inventing the wheel

Re inventing the wheel

I am not talking about the wheel of fortune young master ,,, I am saying that you have lost the chance to learn form father and grandfather your uncles , the basics ,,,,, oh you may haved learned about the new human eco – system , but we have lost the 3.3 million years of learning in just 100 years , we are idiots ( me, tooo )

Now dumbass you know my past right 1980 I quit college opened Phil’s Bait and Tackle in Miami Fl. … what is fishing ever think about it , what is ti that 80 out of 100 american males have done and want to do again , what is it that yes girls come with us but they do not choose to do it alone ( or at least it is 10 out 100 as compared to our 80 ) what is it ….. well alll the years of watching you , in Miami seeing every body evry gorup rep’d there in the world capital of fishing So. Florida and the Keyes and Bahamas ( my play ground ) what is it ,, this most expensive and cheapest sport …? You only need a cane pole a piece of string a hook and then dig up a worm … or a Million dollar boat ….. what is it behind it all ? it is what I called back the RECREATION FOOD GATHERING ,, hunting and fishing I understood that as like many peopke who live their hobby eventually need new hobbies because their hobby became WORK and stress * yet fun * and I saw this one pro who went hunting wild MUSHROOMS , traveling the world over to hunt in the woods for mushrooms ,, wow , then I found myself 20 years learning about wild foods and especially fruit and fruit storage

Re- inventing the wheel the knowledge my dead grandfather would show me when I was just a toddler until age 5 we would go out into the woods , hunting and fishing and eat , eat eat ,,,, he was born in the 1800’s and knew the woods he never brought a picnic basket only the hooks and fishing pole and we ate , nuts and berries ,, chewed wild spruce gums …… my father learned the ways of the new ECO- system the world of electric lights TV and credit ,, how to buy mom another Diamond ring or mink stole aor bigger car insure he would get his kiss,,, every kiss begins with zales jelwelrs….. HE TAUGHT ME THAT …. The grandfather was the father of my mother , my father was raised by another man of the human eco-system the city the civil world the world of warfare and money and greed and stress , not knowing the woods,

So I hate admitting when I do something wrong , embarassed but why , did you get meabarassed when you blew it at a skateboard trick? No it was learning and practised especiaaly if you had not real teacher and were self teaching in fact you had a sense of pride in your fuck ups …. Well I produced a batch of wild grape jam that was toxic …. Tdangerous for the family and friends who over the last 12 years depend on the gifts of my jars of jam the flavor of nature differnet than the chemo-foods of the Matrix our masters who have developed in us a hunger for processed foods homoginzed palettes and flavor expectations ,,, when I person aloows themselves to get used to the nature of food it is a hunger of their INSTINCT to want real food …. But I since I have to RE – INVENT the weheel re learn the processing of the fuit this time fucked up ,,, grape seed extract is now a herbal medicine that I get thru fruit processing but this time instead of completeing a batch in one day I left the cooked to fruit to stay in its juice with sikins and seeds for a couple days because I was busy , then I re cooked it and crushed out the juice ,,, but by allowing the grapes to STEEP ( like a Tea if steeped to long if becomes bad ) the grape seed became soft and leeched to many chemeicals into the pulp …..aaaah but if I had the teachers of old , the teachers who would train the young ABORINAL male the way to live in the woeeds , for that year … that year alone to prove he was a man and did not poisin himself or strave to death or get eaten by a bear or panther or wolves ..etc etc if I had the 3.3 millions years of knowledge handed down thru , daily life examples ,, of MODELING ,, I would have know not to extract to much grape seed extrract , because the pukp futher cooked down and concetrated aloowed the medicines to become poinsins ….. AND I HAD FUN YESTERDAY remembering the training of survialv school and the basic lesson of being alone in a foreign land with plants I have never seen needing to stay hidden form those hunting me…. You are to Eat a little of strange common plant and if you do not get sick and throw up the BODY CLEANSNG IT SELF OF POISIN like how you throw up when drunk dumbasss ,, well if you do not die you try eating more …. Well yesterday after testing the new batch of wild food on myself first like I always to … that training of age 20 now being my instincts for decades …. I let my animal feel the food ….. and let myself purge ..way fucking cool the complex instinct you carry dipshit , the machine we use to experince the life of being human …….. but then I had to admit to everyone I fucked and the end of the wild grape season gone ,,,, my crop ruined toxic …. I feel the fool for even trying to LIVE ALTERNATIVELY see dumbass it is not about saving money ,,, the foods I talk about you raising , dipshit it is about basic ,, human freedom ,, a KNOWING , that in the end you will always be OK . IT IS LIKE FISHING a pounf of fresh kingfish fillet can cost you $1,000, 000 or a fresh catfish can cost you 5 pennies for the hook and you get the stick and string and bait from the wolrd around you . it is about the feeling of FREEDOM .. dipshit which translates into self confidence dumbass which translates into ,,, the pussy ……… the purchase of a kiss with diamonds , or a fancy truck or a real life . think for your self shit for brains .

No comments: