Sunday, April 29, 2007

pussy , pussy , pussy where have you gone

Pussy pussy pussy , oh where have you gone

Well no where she is all around you , YOUNG MASTER ,,,, ohh I gotta take big sigh my wirting life has changed for motnhs I have had to think about 1 reader when I wrote , my cave man who cares about the family enough to fight the lions and igers to die for the family ,,, well today you will fight emotionally for your family …. Yet fit here is stress in the family you will leave the family ….. and my stress is evedent here in my writings my thoughts un restrained my word often uneditied can cause my familys stress … they should not be reading me then ,, and my subbie agreed NOT to read my mind any longer no longer read my writing …. It hurts her because it was thru my writings we met but … as I say often enough , there is REASONS why we male and female should /… should respect our inner nature ,,,, the truth of the DNA reason why we are a couple ,, girls interact better with girls on some levels most levels ,, and with the male in their life is it is kept in the realm of SEDUCTION and SEX the realtuionship is kept instinctual the relationship remains stronger … seduction and sex , the idea of the non competitive poly still has the smell of other females around gives you girls the remembreance at ther animal level to be that seductive sexual female she was in the beging everyday …….. the 1 on 1 destroys the INSTINCTS of both of us … because fopr me ,,, my nature to see the smile of my pussy makes me have to submit in very subtle ways each and every time I submit a piec e of me is lost and anger builds … I am menat to be attracted by the female to stick around ,, remember the cave man if the females were a cause of stresseither he would kill that one off or he himself would just leave and why not ,,, we are designed to live alone ………. Ohhh to be alone again here on paper like being out in the woods able to write what I feel to be free and honest like I wanted to be so that 3 important little people to me someday will read their OLD MAN”S words and be able to think for themselves arout the world they live in …….. but when she was going to read my shit ,,, I tried not to write things that may hurt her ……. The trust GOOD MAN young master ,, you dispshit the trust you have in yourself that honestly you want the female in your life to be happy ,,, is it true or not honestly when you first met did not not want above all to see her smile and if spanking her brought her to hights of sexual pleasure and experience did not her LUST and your lust bound you two …… in the end later there was a smile her smile and your PRIDE .. my pride in that I fucked her till she collapsed …. I fucker till it shurt till she felt her pussy for the rest of the day ,… till she would walk around commenting with that sensuala little smile about how broken her pussy is ……. Ahhh I get to relax and write with out worry that my words my hurt her ….. there are somethings we each should not know about each other …..

Like her getting hit on my other men ,, you donot need to know about it ,,, if you do supply her CORE values .. she will not stray ……

Now to details abouot my stress lately ,,,,, 47 and 1 half expectations and the guilt of her giving her gift of submission ………. As I read her words to me I saw that she was not getting the master of her dreams in ME ,,, well young master the responsibility you have to your subbie is to . let her go , in fact guide her into her next master if you are not the master which she needs …… NOW IF YOU’RE A DEPENDANT on her 1 pussy then part of you will submit to keep her pussy around you …. Rather than be alone … now you lie to her … it all gts fucked up ,, the core of TWISTED ISNTICNT …. Your subbie having expectations of the master is well her mastering you …. You give orders her expecttions are ORDERs also …. Just disguised twisted manipultated the words by calling her orders expectations ,,, ( if my subbie was reading this I would expect a problem a heated emotional discussion because of my point of view … wow how limited I have been in y writing for months ) on the subbie boards the girls talk to each other about the VALUE of their gift of submission ,, well remember YOUNG NASTER ,, if you were not there to receive it who would be ? NO ONE ? who would complete her? See it is yin and yang ,, but the female in her CONTROL THRU WEAKNESS , mentality it is an instinctual thing … the rat eating the fingers of sleeping leper , the effects of non- competive realtionhips , gives her this ILLUSION . that her gift is so fucking important ,, her pussy is gold plated ….. control thru the idea that I SHOULD feel guilty because she is submitting to me ….what did she not want that ? Didn’t she say I want to become a SUBBIE to YOUR DOM ?is she not designed by nature to be pentrated , and in fact designed by nature to attract me against other competitive females because she sees in me a VALUE a GOOD MAN ……. So why should I feel guilt about receiving what she wanted to give a gift .. I did not steal or force her into anything it is a gift ,,, to make a person feel guilty about the gift she freely gives is to be what an ./. an INDIAN GIVER .. it is the Sun saying to the moon you OWE me because you use the gift of my nature the lite I spread out .. freely .. NOW you must give back to me something because you receive the gift of my NATURE her instinct …….. it is her instinct to be submissive to be pentrated by you dumbass ,, your dick gets hard why to pentrate4 to force yourself into a submissive ………. So when my subbie gave me 40 plus expectations and the guilt of not respecting her submission ? I said

I did what a good MASTER should do …….. not get mad …. No not get mad …. I love her … so I thought and said , I will guide you on to your next master since I seem to not be the ! you wated or needed …….. can you do that young master will you ? have the guts to plan to watch her date other men and help her get fucked by other new masters … can you dipshit do that … you be alone and have to find a new pussy to relieve the NAURE OF YOU BODY … your dick is an organ like your fucking lungs it needs to be exercised in a manner congruous with the design of that organ ,, your dick needs to fuck pussy ! but since you in a 1 on 1 you are in an un natural realtionshyip ,,, you will be left unable to exercise your organs properly .. WHY just to live up to the greed nature of the fairy tale story of love ,,, the EVE and ADAM problem ……… think dumbass …. The evuidence for tribal poly is all around you everyday ……….. and I can say that more and more even though I am in a ! on ! why? Becaue she has commited to me .. she ahs said straight up she understands her own nature and the truth about the poly … yet wants to be 1 on 1 because of ….. a pain ,,, like she says what if you saw me getting fucked my another man would it not hurt you ? for 20 years I have understood the nature of that because dildoes are not my dick the vibrator is not my dick …. It is not me who is bringing her off , even though she ALLOWS me she gives aigft of submission ? or uses me thru a weakness of power …. To fuck her with another mans dick in plastic form … so I watch her respond to another man all the time I have watched almost all of my girls friends respond to the attentions of other males and I Had to watch IN FACT I HAD TO BUY THEM THE OTHER MAN’S DICK … BECAUSE because why I love seeing her smile , I love to see her smile and if she cummmms hard and strong I feel good about myself …… twisted instincts ……. Very complex just think dumbass just think

No comments: