Sunday, April 26, 2009

i am before

I am before

So I am ..before I go thru a NANO secodnd of time /space event … I AM AGAIN after the event Still me ….. the body which has the OP for Data storage or memory … the tool of experiencing ..THINGS as opsoed to the NO 1 THING http://www.instinctualism.org/toa.html ......ahh some where in this the the OPPURUTNITY the … OPURUTUNITY ..for the comparison ..of the all possible with the experience of limited possibles ..and then the feelings ..EMOTIONS. http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html whihc give rise to the next want ..THE PASSION ..the fun .

But if during the CONFUSION me ,,the UNTAUGHT ..in fact the LIED to ….I in I self ..lied to by well meaning world that thought that PHAROHS and god/kings the RIGHT and wrong ….. was true ..and the ENDING place of being PERFECT was what is really wanted ..the DEAD place of nothing more to do ..of living in perfection …. I the UNTAUGHT about the PHYSICS of self …. http://www.instinctualism.org/quanta.html ( click the foto )

I well experience ..not fun ..but UN FUN … of confusion ..for the chance of experiencing ONSTRAST is the learning place the comparivitve place from which I FEEL the difference of the WHOLE ME …. That is before the experience of a NAON SECOND OF TIME ..like the expression of eacl letter I punch in ….. that I was BEFORE this now ..and after this now DIS ASSEMBLES and new Quantas assemble in like a RIVER of Being or experience … I am before EACH of the new’S ….. and I am even if the whole game were to stop …… because I am not the NAME …. Phil ….. or the body which changes or memeory that can be faulty ….. I am the expeincer who uses it ..and the game can stop . there is NO law or JUDGE or quantum police man ….. to force the AGREEMENT state of Attraction to continue for me or YOU ..young master .

What ….have you been experiencing that has brought you away from the feeling of FUN ? of passion of excitement about being here ….. that push that gets you up and oput of bed with PLACES TO GO THINGS TO DO …. Those things are the GOLD mine ..realy of contrst ..there is CLARIFICATION ..in the shit that is bothering you that eats at your mind DEEP DEEP clarification is available ..the worm the ancient toasit used to call it that eats away the brain ….. ( word tools ..for they thought it was actually a waorm and in reality it is still and was then ..a META WORM of thought and foucs)

Ahh now the STOP of mediation of ..taking time out ..to STOP thinking …. To sleep even …. The RE-ailignment with SELF ….. and accepting the TAUGHT idea of self as being that of Tao ..of the user that is before the NANO SECOND of experience of QUANTUM particle TIME/SPACE form events … the leaving of T/S to re touch self . http://www.instinctualism.org/paradox.html . helps to deal with the contrast of of the GOLD MIND of unwated events and CONFUSION and the OPPURUTUNITY to express free choice of one who has be taught a bit ..BIT more open minded Truths . http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html thank you fucked up events …. Contrast feeling BAD ….

No comments: