Sunday, May 30, 2010

two 2

Two 2
A dream is a manifestation. Just like what you live is a manifestation, but a dream is quicker and easier to achieve, and not so troublesome if there's something you don't want. Just ignore it don’t let it in your dream

It is insane … to let a YEAH BUT dirty up a daydream ….. I amean to be so cutlurised as to fcuk up a day dream with should ? now that must be the real meaning ( or cause ) INSANITY .

So having like 5 million a year of funding after taxes for 30 years is really fun … the idea of having that funding to build so many things at to some many places ….. building the Easy friendly fun ….. simple entry level lifes style experience which could be a totality of life for some or the jumping off point for others . ( I am surprised at myself and how much I have let ,,,, mental chatter fuck up a simple daydream all day , instead of letting myself feel what I would be like ,, simple question simple activity just FEEL ..dont need to have the thing to clearly feel realy except when you have a stream of DOUBTS … that are of no real use or purpose when it comes to a day dream , I mean this day dream is just beuilt upon aspects of THINKABLITY about life events I have lived many aspects of all ready , be them ,,, legal or banking or buying or shopping or business etc etc etc all things I have done already , but with less funding …. Same fishing just different tackle that is all .
You know what maybe it was the STRING of ideas that were not ,,true to what you really like , they maybe had some value ,,maybe an idea for later but the VOLUMISING was not the true aspect of things I had been dreaming to do so ….. I was forcing things …

What if I let myself dream more about the core 5 acres site plan ideas …. I wonder how then my dream fun will play out ?

Now so ,,, is this what it would be like if I had the 5 million a year I would still be getting myself stuck in other ideas ….? Well sure . same life just different tackle ..same habit pattersn of dysfunction … same pollution of SHOULDNESS ….

FEEL what does feel better the higher volume of ¼ acre starter lots and complex introductions to masses ..or simple steps of funding … ALTERANTIVE LEANING PEOPLES already then letting other more massive ..baby step project to evolve ,,baby step is in the idea of giving more mass availability to experiencing …. Then from the taste a person can more clearly choose .since they have never even experienced of let themselves DREAM or had knowledge of potentials , the idea I was having of stepping up a recruiting system for …. UNEMPLOYED or actually targeting the criminal justice system and developing comminty bases from that to le tthese youth taste ALTERNATIVE CONCEPTS . still great ideas . but not his year

Hey I betcha if I had won that power ball thingie I would be going thru ,things like this STREAMS of ideas … some good some not FEELING so good ,a nd the diea is to move ..gently downs tream inot that which feels good knowing that life is LONG ….( and short to ) but LIFE IS LONG no matter how short …. And feeling as good as I can at and IN every now is really imporatatn for me .

So , really grand dreams not that imp… the budgeting for the office ,, and small staff 1 or 2 ….. the Rio local wo I have some ware house ,,, and still office front … a office to go to is important really ….. it helps eperate work from home a home office also sure but a professional locastion is good . and actuall it and the staff would be funded just off the 2% interest off the decreasing funds being used up during the year . so the same 5 million I would have to … do the work I want . for this year ….hey this writing is supposed to be like a daily journealling ……. Of the 5 mill daydream….

The office …. The staff … the getting info on STUFF .. pv and the gem car I want to have available . the 5 acre sites …. The banking or funding of interested young men who have shown the needed SHIT … but just need a hand up …. No gimmies …. Yeah … this is a good first year of writing aobut day dreams .

Now I wonder if I willlet myself get all kinky in writing about what other things , could evolve …. Or have I some how got ..CULTURED into fear about writing detailed about sex ….. sex has been . the efffecxts of sexual manipulation so much that I needed much needed time to start the EVOVLE process relationship of sex of lust but not of MANIPULATION …… of lusint after the fairy tale the model the ..NEEDY NESS OF PUSSY …. Like an addict to drugs or to the expecatioans of shoulds about how life has always been so far …. ..what and how will 5 million dollarsa year change things … hmmmm … still letting it sink in .

No comments: