Saturday, May 29, 2010

two 1

Two 1

A dream is a manifestation. Just like what you live is a manifestation, but a dream is quicker and easier to achieve, and not so troublesome if there's something you don't want. - abraham

Wow fucking wow I fucking won the fucking power ball 222 million 222 thousand , 222 dollar and 22 cents if that is not some fucking magiacll numbewr I do not know what is THIS IS WHAT I CALL…. FUNDING I can do all the projects I ever dreamed of and make them self profitable and sustaining …. I got time , I gotta let this sink in . …. Way way to much fucking money fo anyone person even paid out yearly over 30 ,,, even after taking inta accounting tax etc …. This is gonn take some time to let sink in ,,, I can do projects land things like by the fucking 100;s in the united states and abroad ….. this I need to take ady to un wind and let sink in and relx fucking relax ,,, let the taste sink …. Talking denturute unthinkablity well I just entered the ffucking twilight sone of unthinkabality ……. I have the time I have the income I have the cash to do …real fucking things ,,,,

Not just brain fucking wash 1 billion children world wide with 70 bucks worth of ..tablet computer ,.,plug inot the MATRIX become DEDUCATED …no become addicted to CITY … 70 billion bucks .. which actually is not that much when they give away as prise money now adays a ¼ billion when rich men have a 100 billion as their net worth ,, 70 billion spent world wide to insure every grows up ADDICTED to the system …. Ohhh I am sorry they grow up educated HIDE IT IN ,,, IDEALISM ….. in the love of GOD they called it years back ….
But hey that is all cool RE OPPS WITH EDCATION ..FREE CHOICES …. Mind fucking yes ..but better chances that some will THINK FOR THEMSELVES ALSO …. Positives are realy still there . not just mind fucks .
But enough of that I have way to much funding insane CASH $$$$$ now to scale it ,, micro it ,,, simple it … make the projects self sustaining it ….. I need to chill and let this wash over me ..more thani could have ever f’ing dreamed about doing . I can do .

The sage when you are stuck dream and let yourself dream real ….. reall real free of worry reeal because it is really real ….. and so now I am like in real but ..it is also to much like a dream ….. so this chill time will be like dreaming when it was still unreal … sort of aclimatising to the cold rain bow springs on a hot summer day when you jump in …. .
Ohh yeah it is always 60 degrees at the head of the spring even when it is 110 in the sun out sidde of 10 degree outside still always 60 at the spring . tapping this power of EARTH .

No comments: