Thursday, September 6, 2007

Gorilla love

Gorilla Love

Young master do harem animals love? do animals love? would we realy love like we love without the hormones of sex that attract us to the opposite sex ? sure we develop strong lasting friendships that have nothing to do with “ love ” and … that “ love ” we write love storys about fairy tales about is based in the HIGH we animals get from the chemicals of PROCREATION … that motivating force to find someone to fuck ……

Look at the animal kingdom the force the mating call …. We Us , we the scientific observer has been tainted by our belief in the FAIRY TALE of love and we judge the actions of animals as not having LOVE like we have love … nor do animals form friendships like we form friendships … but dumbass , if you have been reading ,my shit then you may have a mind open enough to see … animals build friendships .. the LOVE we have they have ,,, otherwise why would the harem animal defned his harme like he does like the cave man did ,, like we men do now by working ourselves to death .

Love …..

Now so while I am living my life feeling my feelings ,, exploring my own “ rockets of desire “ to put things in a metapyshical way …. I write about what I feel sometimes , yet over the last year I have also kept my feelings hidden to keep the peace …. So the same old thing get the same old result ….yet

Being that I am an intelligent person , I do have some what of an open mind and give what another person my recommend a good look over in fact accept other ideas as mine ,, while I TRY >>> TRY …. To internalize another point of view ….another point of view may actually be another person ROCKET OF DESIRE …. The reflection of their life force mirror shining more brightly than my own . to understand that reference look up some day the writings of Debbie Miranda and her discussions about MIRRORS . and how the wants of others can influence your experience of your own life .

So when I notice my own motivations change , I know my feelings are being confused , what was once my personel drive for my personel life I notice becomes a drive based upon the ROCKETS OF DESIRE of another person …. Very common young master how often do you do things based all in part on the desries of the important female in your world .

In nature does the Gorilla really base his movements on the ideas of the females or does he do what he feels is best and if the GIRLS , want to follow well they follow …. Remember there are no cages no bars or guns to keep the girl gorillas in the tribe … observers watch as girl lions gorillas , deer , walrus ALL HAREM females leave sometimes . YES LEAVE THE TRIBE . sure if the male is awake and watching he will try to herd his ggirl back , but just like you dipshit her can not be there 24/7 to herd every girl every time back into the tribe .

And well the nature of nature is that there is a young master always circle just outside the harem tribe territory just waiting for a girl to leave with him …. Him the new younger male .

How does that Iinstinctual MALE CHOOSE THINGS LIKE WHERE TO LIVE WHEN TO MOVE ,,, HE DEOS IT BASED ON HIS GUT FEELINGS ,,,, ahhh FEELINGS IF IT FEELS RIGHT THE ANIMAL MOVES OR DIES .. feelings , emotions … friendship love and we think we humans are so fucking special.

No as of late the last month I have been TRYING 9 there is that word again ..trying ) to feel good about my Deb’s ideas her RoCKETS OF DESIRE . about dating and about how to design the conpound …. And very often I have had to suck up my own ideas because of her Feelings , which meant that I lived with feelings of confusion as I tried to learn a new way to see if it was ME … and well dipshit listen to your guts , that master part of you ,,,, but to do that you rsik losing a good thing maybe? You risk acting in a way that maybe judged as not , not LOVE . and to act in a way perceived as not LOVE , would make me a liar because I say I LOVE YOU .i use the words of the fairy tale .

Yet my instincts say , dating based on the sexual desire of one of my girls is confusing I am trying to fulfill her ROCKET OF DESIRE . hmmmm why does the animal female stay with the male ?

What is my expectation of females who may choose me ?well I expect them to want my happiness and that their happiness is based in knowing that I am happy , and they know that their happiness is based upon my well being ,,, if the girl is living in TWO worlds …. The fairy tale and the instinctual …. If she is thinking about herself outside of the well being of the male of her choice then she is in REALITY living in the fairy tale world …. Her choices of girls friends based on her idea and wants .

And are her wants some what based on the avoidance of competition ? she wants to BE THERE ! to insure that I do not form any bonds that may endanger her position of FIRST WIFE . ahhh this is what I am feeling , my intutition , my instinct talking to me . my perception , some thing real to the inner ME.

My orginal idea of 3 sepreate homes yet with a group building ( not a home per say but a group building , the idea of alone time for each girl , designed and choosen by the girls in the tribe ,,, Makes for a respect of the nature of HAREM .

NOW , my choice of girls ,,,, sure I do want the girls to be friends , but I must explore the idea that just like in the real world of business of work , diverse girls become friends because of the common need for work ….. yes of course people come and go especially early on when people find they just do not fit in … but the choice of employees is up to the boss not the other employess ….IN THE FAIRY TALE OF love to compare our human love to that of NAIMAL LOVE . or to other relationship DYMANICS , well that pisses people off ,,, theny want to maintain the illusion of HUMAN LOVE fairy tale love as being some thing built in and around the SECURITY OF spirit and majic …

Ok if that bing the case how come ther is 80 percnet disfunction 60 percnet divorce? If spirit and majic are so important so powerful? And all the while real comparision are all around us humans in the animal world and human world.

But young master to open you mouth you must be able to convince anothther person …. And if that does not work either submit yourself or risk ending . it is a fucking bummer , that is why I write if I do not wirte who will .

Who out there is writing the ideas I write about ? no one ! It is easier and it sells more books to just write about the fairy tale .

But dipshit in the end what are you really doing feel your gut , notice your self your motivations , your evidence trail .. are you feeling your usual powerful self or are you just going along following the ROCKET OF SOMEONE ELSES DESIRE . easy thing to do especially when you do love her …….

Does the gorilla love? is ther tenderness in the non sexual time the mutual cleaning times , the time the females are friendly with the male and each other , does the male play with the babys ….. yes! Animals love. why do the girls fooolw their choosen male , they have no bars guns or cages to keep them force them to stay .

No comments: