Monday, February 15, 2010

to ward pussy

To ward pussy

Warding , is related to warding off ? I hear the word ..ward and think AVOOID so how could moving toward ….. be something good ,,hmmm now thinking in terms of ESTERS word tools , when I am acting based upon TRY .. or planning to much instead of doing things that feel good …. But keeping a WARDING OFF …the good is out there I amhere … that is the real thinking so I must go TO WARD … wut the separation is what is what I am thinking about …no the choosing of current in the NANO SECOND of what feels good RIGHT NOW . and trusitn that the WANTS have beens et into action …. And they will cummmm. EVERYDAY IN EVERYWAY THINGS GET BETTER AND BETTER …. TO be in the action ofo moving to WARDS …. I am actually in the action of WARDING .. seperting …. The ward is a SEPERATION …… ward 9 …in a seperation .

So my NOWS the feeling of good I have are the action of building what I want ,,, now , here …. This daily activity does ENGAGE ME , I lose myself in that ACTION ….. to the point I find I do not think or realize that I have not sotpped for a smoke for a long time …. Actually the stoppng to make a smoke tells me I am not fully engaged in an action of my real want ,,,it does not ENGAGE ME …. So I want to stop thinking ..and the chenimcal of Taobacoo aids in that .

Ahhh but pussy pussy pussy …. I must have pussy now ! is this me talking or is this the social expectation talking ? hmmmm now if my life is an example of being ness that actracts the pussy and they to find themselves ENGAGED … ahhh there is some good pussy ……

Now do you want it? It will happen … do you fear it will not so you fear ? this is a resisitance thingie shit ..and a hard habit to stop except in that it is realy very is …just STOP ..and livie in the NOW of choosing things and thoughts that feel better trusint that your WANTS actually will form up on their own and the more you TRY …. The whole +1 + - 1 = 0 shit will come in …trying is thinking negative energy and positive at the same time …. Negating into a ZERO energy dynamic … why do you want what you want you WANT …. To feel better ..and RIGHT HIS SECOND is that off in the future want realy an OPTION …probably no .but you do have something some aspect ..to think or act or engage in that ..is a reality …. One that would feel better than other aspects …. And sicne the deepest of wants is the WAANT TO FEEL BETTER that is the only REAL core thing ever behind andy want ….

The choice with what you have at hand to act with it ..in a way that feels some what beter is the SUCCEEEDING . you want formt he BIG GOAL in the future … the feeling of better . thinking about CHOOSES which are not present does not feel BETTER , it remeind syou of the LACK … or the WARD …the sepration .

200 YEARS AGO A DUDE name Shaoperhaower ? http://www.instinctualism.org/confuse_conquer.html talked in terms of INSTINCT or will to live that the urge for pussy or pussy fo r penentration http://www.instinctualism.org/penetrated.html was bio oogical only .. WELL it is social because we are social , it is breeding because we need to breed , it is RECREATIONAL because we like feeling good and FUCKING just fucking feels good ….. look all the smart fucks who wrote real smart shit and got famous actually are just as fucking confused and often EGO releted int hier creations … the Schopen dude was . but he stillhad good info to ponder ….

Pussy is important and ….because of the MANIPULATION effect … well thing seem more DIFFICULT that our instinct nature feels it should be …. Out inner being feels it should be …. The DNA within you feels it should be . it should be a lot fucking more eas y to be spending moe time FUCKING …

Have you been digging the word of the Sage ? then this video a whole fucking hour almost could be of interest ….. do what feels better …..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7224221458337954482&ei=b0R3S8adNoveqwKS5P3qBw&q=sara+series+%2C+ester+hicks&hl=en#docid=-3043160828124658024
and understand the history of the confuse and conquer http://www.instinctualism.org/confuse_conquer.html ,,, in it you also TASTE your own reaction to …manipulation …there is like and ACID OF EXPECTATION we all carry within us hopeinf for fairy tale answers or solutions or Quantum leaps in manifestation .

Today, no matter where I'm going and no matter what I am doing, it is my dominant intent to see that which I am wanting to see.
--- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in Boca Raton, FL on Sunday, January 12th, 1997
Seee this is not about RADICAL changes but changes of NOTICING what is already available till you change dentritie brain memeory … and thus beliefs expecatations ,, and more and more of what you do see ,,,, understanding something like ..THE WORLD IN THE EYES OF MONASNATO http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-world-according-to-monsanto/ …. By understanding the un wanted you better see the possible of …. http://www.instinctualism.org/site_plan.html .... and in then the living the day to day growth of your won ..life outside of what others are doing you are living

Today, no matter where I'm going and no matter what I am doing, it is my dominant intent to see that which I am wanting to see

Now is life really here on the electric screen the TV or the Xbox activity genenrators ? or is it outside or with people

No comments: