Friday, March 19, 2010

black pussy wearing black

Black pussy dressed in black

All things concider from NPR news and the HOPE the proof we are NICE ANIMALS but are mind fuck by ..a sociopathic system into the nsanity we now display ,,,, check on your own terms my friend … http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=3&t=live1&islist=false ….this is about a SMYPTOM , now think freely about where the PROBLEM IS .

Like jamming in Jensen chronicles …. Well well hatman , my interesting magical day of 1,2,3, events lead to such great conversation as usual , but it is your frined that came up to say hi! To you ,that is of interest to me … a person’s color should not be of notice but unfortunately it is of UN usuality that it is of notice , and she is way cute and her continued hovering hru the evening aoround me and my table got me to thinking … about me , kinda aspecting the idea I had about how much SELF ESTEEM actually plays into the ANTOMY OF SEX ….

Am I ready to involve myself with a girl right now ..no matter her interest level and how and why that interest level came into being …. Rare that any one REALLY talks to one another about reality without the tool of an ICE BREAKER topic , thing or event … but the feeling of her presence over hours over and over got me thinking about my WANTS ,, the flow of events … and the reading of the message of FEELINGS or emotional guidance ,,,, am I reluctant for some reason ,,, if I acted that would be realy me row against the CURRENT of inner guidance which is yelling STOP take account of what you are feeling first and why …ahhhh the why and self esteem in terms of the POLIGAMIST model I have projected ….. sexual frustration is present in me of course but to get involved right now is PRE MATURE … http://www.instinctualism.org/fear.html retire at 22 ,, what is REAL wealth ? what is the difference between presenting a YOU complete yet with a whole life of OPTIONS to grow out into and a you in- complete ….. vurenable to being swayed by ..HORMONES . doing the same old thing ..getting the same old results …. It is a 4 year plan …. After having things in a row , the presentation is TRUTHFULL .. yuou are truthfull and then genuine self esteem …. Is .

So , iwas not ready to engage in any more meaning full conversation later on with your friend no matter her closeness leaving the OP .. OPEN TO ME …. For I am like at stage 5 months not full four years ( whoa 4 years of no pussy ? will my head explode ? hmmm will my hand get calloused ? ) and my dynamics are not that of a starting fresh young master ….like

So the majic of jamin in Jensen , along comes a young master I slightly remember having an extended conversation with at the tiki bar a year year nad half ago …. And so … slong you arrive young master to introduce your girl friend-S … yes S … most cool ..and this is the guy ,, you introduce me as … and one girl iw all sunlight and beaming and the other cordial ..her inner energy is expressed outwardly we humans can not fail to expressed ocmmincate non pyshically ….. so my young frind the evening fairly busy no cash but lots of lookers we did not get any real talk time …but …. I hope you have first gotten your own expression of TERRITORY finished before introducing the girls into the POLY life style …. And girl 2 ,,, her energy speaks it says ,,,, WHY CAN’T I HAVE HIM OR ANY GUY FOR MYSELF WHY DO I …..HAVE TO ..share

Honey you do not have to share ,, no one is forcing you expcept you ,,here againis SELF ESTEEM issues at play ,,, she wants the FAIRY TALE but does not believe it or the selelction of ASSHOLES she has choosen from so far are just that ASSHOLES htat she feels she has to …HAS TO .. has is a tense form of HAVE or not belieiving life is FREE CHOICE . she believes she is being forced into having to share a man , when her up briging her expectation of the marriage and wearing white and marrying mr. right and the 20k honey moon and the 2 carat diamond solitaire …. The home in the CC and the new BMW in the drive way ..did not happen she will settle with ..the http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html .... if i was introduced as THE GUY .. I bet you both girls were introduced to my web site ,,, of the GUY … me … and what is the page 1 headline first statement young miss?
1 more choice to look at , in this world full of choices to freely ........ choose from !
okay sub headline ..free choice my writings are abut exploring issues ideas so that you do not choose from a position fo FORCED but finnaly from freedom .

young miss if you want the FAIRY TALE admit it ..it is like me wanting pussy ..but knowing to get involved in any form of commited relationship now would be a lie , for I HAVE NOT DONE THE NEEDED WORK … outer is and expression of inner sometimes .the presentation of a form of completed compound http://www.instinctualism.org/site_plan.html shows the CHARACTER that hatman always talks about in terms of my ideas ,,,, he says it would be example of the young mans CHARACTER TO COMPLETE A FEAT AS THAT FIRST BEFORE INCLUDING YOUNG WOMEN ….. I wish my daughter had met that level of young man in life … I wish my daughters toooo could meet that level of young male in their lives ( bio daughter or step daughters … ) _

it is the smile of a sweet young girl … who my wandering mind wonders , did she know of me , then find you hatman … to cause the event to meet me ,, the ice breaker being the you … only to find the me not ready for her …even if the her was knowing of what it is to be me and my thinking open for years for humans to see . still will not change the fact of SELF ESTEEM of me that dictates my expression of me … needs further completion before her presence will be….. in the flow of me rowing my boat down stream into that wet flow of her excited pussy …. Row row row your boat gently down the stream …. The stream was not gently carrying me to her ..nor mayber her to me yet either … even if she felt she could be of HELPT TO ME … a male who needs HELP is not a worthy male ! that is the same old same old events of fucked up relationship forms ..where the women feels she will MAKE THE MAN out of him …. It does not work ,,gravitate young miss to the man worthy by his expression of his territory …. Retired at 22 ….hwat is real wealth ?

she wants the fairy tale too …1 girl wants the fairy tale of being the 1 and only object of a man ,, a male who can not live without her ,,, that sounds like a WEAK male . can not live without her ,,she is ASKING FOR TROUBLE . searching a weak male like that out no wonder we have such history of fucked up relationships ,,, even the GOD of love WORDS and sonnets himself Shakesperae dude his marriage was FUCKED UP ! .. fairy tale bullshit mind fucking of soul mate concepts … so gods can easier control humans http://www.instinctualism.org/soul_mate.html so if you young miss had been introudc ed to my site to the point young master brings you forth and says THIS IS THE DUDE … young miss take once more rsponsiblity for life yours and those whose . you will FUCK UP by not listening to your emotional guidance system . http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html i had never said do not ..DO NOT . like my word is like some god! No … go for the 1 on 1 if that is the BELIEF of your dentirte expectations , just understand bio dynicms ..rocks thrown into the air will fall . you are DNA related to gorilla as much as chimp , taking more than just DNA data into account ,,, the broader perspective of .
"When a decision is made to cope with the symptoms of a problem, it is generally assumed that the corrective measures will solve the problem itself. They seldom do. Engineers cannot seem to get this through their heads. These countermeasures are all based on too narrow a definition of what is wrong. Human measures and countermeasures proceed from limited scientific truth and judgment. A true solution can never come about in this way." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masanobu_Fukuoka
take into account other evidence trails not just 1 trail of DNA relationship which in the chimp human equation takes into account to many random snippets of DNA .. but factor more WHOLE-ISTIC observations along with DNa relations ,, ohh gorilla and human have a closeness of 0.2 % from the chimp level … in truth NOTHING realy at the DNA level of importance … speices wise look at the toy poodle and the great dane …. Both dogs . but gorilla human relationship at hemoglogin showing a continguos population where human or gorilla maybe just birth defected form of eachother to sexual organ to historical family forms to adoptive instincts to sperm thickness etc etc factor that in ,,when realiing the the murderous nature of mature exclusicity of the mainipulative chimp and the 14% infant murder rate shown to be stimulated form this sexual maniplatuve practice http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html * 14% ..take a daycare room of 28 kids and YOU ! young miss young EVE ..by you GREED to control HIM mr. right in effect twist him to kill off 2 of those babys in that day care room to prove his love for YOU …. Is that realy who you are? Are you chimp chick ? or are you the loving comapasinate HUMANITY tha opens doors for total strangers ? crys at movies ..likes Bambi ?

ohh problems problems problems …. Such a Cute friend you have there hat man she makes my dick as hard a s chineses calculus to quaote Ross Jeffioeries http://www.instinctualism.org/dating.html … confused other girl firend youhave there young master …ohh but on the birhgt side the other chick is all excited about the potentials of her life …MOST COOL best of luck finding the right others to join you both . ( I wish I had had .. time to alk to see how your compound was doing if you are OFF GIRD ? did you start a food forest ? hae you done the 4 years in the last year maybe your freedom and $$ postioning is different because of your starting from scratch .. where I am locked into many exisiting realties ( child support for 3 kids form 2 different wives plus my other obligations tapps income ) you young master get to start fresh up …. And depending on your current income generation level you could warp jump on the 4 year plan …very easymaybe for you if your income or conditions allow you the $$$ freedoms . .. the 4 year plan of http://www.instinctualism.org/fear.html is based upon the 8 buck an hour guy …..like you ! yes you …. Young surfer ddue who I got a second to expose ideas to ..strange day yes a strange and flowing day …… the whos and whats of the flow were beyond expectations ….. ( and so even Rumi wrtote withunderstanding I standing knocking believing I am OUTSIDE only to later on realize I was inside all the time …hmm the voice of the sage came in many people in many cultures in many ages , with the same message of word using ht word tool available )

There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.
--- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in Virginia Beach, VA on Saturday, April 12th, 1997
Just complainint about the past with out creative solutions born from that understanding will keep the past real now , but to FOCUS on where you are going mostly brings the NEW TO LIFE … we can only real think about 1 think at a time ..so thinking about the HOPE OF THE SOLUTIONS brings the living of IT’S growth and growing assemblage makes your life better ..this ties to the NPR radio show ,,, so you understand the MIND FUCK? Good now focus on the BRAOD PERSPECTIVE solution ,,, remember SEX is an important aspect of MALSOW … and you .

No comments: